Nihil Obstat Posted April 12, 2009 Posted April 12, 2009 [quote name='princessgianna' post='1832434' date='Apr 12 2009, 12:03 AM']That's still insane! [/quote] First time I've managed a real all-nighter. The time I was hopping time zones doesn't count because I completely lost track of my sleep schedule.
rose wrought of iron Posted April 12, 2009 Posted April 12, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1832441' date='Apr 12 2009, 01:07 AM']First time I've managed a real all-nighter. The time I was hopping time zones doesn't count because I completely lost track of my sleep schedule.[/quote] Why would you do that to yourself?
princessgianna Posted April 12, 2009 Posted April 12, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1832441' date='Apr 12 2009, 12:07 AM']First time I've managed a real all-nighter. The time I was hopping time zones doesn't count because I completely lost track of my sleep schedule.[/quote] I done them a couple time the one time i watched all 3 LOTR in order with my siblings ( do you know who they are ) and another time I have cafinated coffee right before bed- not fun
Nihil Obstat Posted April 12, 2009 Posted April 12, 2009 [quote name='rose wrought of iron' post='1832444' date='Apr 12 2009, 12:08 AM']Why would you do that to yourself? [/quote] What, the all-nighter, or the time zone travelling? The time zones was necessary in order to get to London. The all nighter was entirely voluntary. I don't regret it for a second, even though I was useless yesterday.
Nihil Obstat Posted April 12, 2009 Posted April 12, 2009 [quote name='princessgianna' post='1832450' date='Apr 12 2009, 12:11 AM']I done them a couple time the one time i watched all 3 LOTR in order with my siblings ( do you know who they are ) and another time I have cafinated coffee right before bed- not fun [/quote] I don't think I could watch all of LOTR back to back... I like them, but not quite that much. Do I know who they are? Just Eagleeye, I suppose. (Right? )
Christie_M Posted April 12, 2009 Posted April 12, 2009 (edited) When y'all can beat my record of 52 hours, then come and talk to me edit: and I had absolutly NO caffine Edited April 12, 2009 by Christie_M
rose wrought of iron Posted April 12, 2009 Posted April 12, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1832462' date='Apr 12 2009, 01:18 AM']What, the all-nighter, or the time zone travelling? The time zones was necessary in order to get to London. The all nighter was entirely voluntary. I don't regret it for a second, even though I was useless yesterday.[/quote] What was the all-nighter for? I don't think I could do that - when I don't get enough sleep/very little sleep, I am a real witch the next day. So I try to avoid doing that. And that's not all... PrincessGianna has more.
princessgianna Posted April 12, 2009 Posted April 12, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1832466' date='Apr 12 2009, 12:19 AM']I don't think I could watch all of LOTR back to back... I like them, but not quite that much. Do I know who they are? Just Eagleeye, I suppose. (Right? )[/quote] [img]http://www.poster.net/lord-of-the-rings-ii/lord-of-the-rings-ii-legolas-red-sun-4900242.jpg[/img] [quote name='Christie_M' post='1832474' date='Apr 12 2009, 12:23 AM']When y'all can beat my record of 52 hours, then come and talk to me edit: and I had absolutly NO caffine[/quote] Wow that is impressive Christie!
Christie_M Posted April 12, 2009 Posted April 12, 2009 (edited) thank you. [quote name='princessgianna' post='1832450' date='Apr 11 2009, 11:11 PM']I done them a couple time the one time i watched all 3 LOTR in order with my siblings ( do you know who they are ) and another time I have cafinated coffee right before bed- not fun [/quote] ahaha I remember that! Edited April 12, 2009 by Christie_M
princessgianna Posted April 12, 2009 Posted April 12, 2009 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1832489' date='Apr 12 2009, 12:29 AM']thank you. .... ahaha I remember that![/quote]
Christie_M Posted April 12, 2009 Posted April 12, 2009 my time on the computer. I forgot to pray today, so I'll have to make it up before bed. you?
princessgianna Posted April 12, 2009 Posted April 12, 2009 (edited) well baked a lamb cake that was fun! Getting ready for Easter! As for school-have a Japanese Final coming up so need to study for that! Been staying busy with Easter and school! Edited April 12, 2009 by princessgianna
Christie_M Posted April 12, 2009 Posted April 12, 2009 sounds like alot! Don't you have Easter break?
princessgianna Posted April 12, 2009 Posted April 12, 2009 (edited) well plus or minus! I am home schooled and on Matt's spring break was when we took ours! It's very complicated how it went Edited April 12, 2009 by princessgianna
princessgianna Posted April 12, 2009 Posted April 12, 2009 yea well basically i belong to two diff coups and the one had their spring break one week the other the next so basically I havn't had a full week of spring break
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now