Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

The Bus Station
Posted

I used to make a concious effort not to say it but now I just don't care.

Y'all are lame. :)

princessgianna
Posted

Y'all are lame too! Y'all know!

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

I say it sometimes too. :topsy:

The Bus Station
Posted

[quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' post='1831253' date='Apr 10 2009, 08:57 PM']I say it sometimes too. :topsy:[/quote]

But don't y'all live in Maine? :unsure:

princessgianna
Posted

Actually mine is more like "yea"!

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted (edited)

[quote name='The Bus Station' post='1831256' date='Apr 10 2009, 08:58 PM']But don't y'all live in Maine? :unsure:[/quote]


I do, but I was in SC for 2 months and heard it so much I dreamed about it, plus I see it all the time here and other forums I post on, plus I have friends from the south who use it regularly. And, it just makes sense and is easier and cooler than saying "you guys" like we normally say up here.

Edited by xTrishaxLynnx
The Bus Station
Posted (edited)

Interesting.

In the South ours is more like a "y'all" :unsure: heh

edit: That's cool Trisha. I flip flop between guys and y'all.

Edited by The Bus Station
xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

[quote name='The Bus Station' post='1831264' date='Apr 10 2009, 09:02 PM']Interesting.

In the South ours is more like a "y'all" :unsure: heh[/quote]

Heh :hehehe:

Saint Therese
Posted

I say ya'll all the time. Yessm.

rose wrought of iron
Posted (edited)

Wait, I thought that was in the dictionary... :unsure:

Yeah, I say "y'all" so much it might as well be... :rolleyes:



'Cause I'm a Texan, ya'll. :P

Edited by rose wrought of iron
Vincent Vega
Posted

I say it.
I'm from far north enough in Florida that I'm still in the south. :)

Saint Therese
Posted

I also say ustacud.

Vincent Vega
Posted

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1831356' date='Apr 10 2009, 11:21 PM']I also say ustacud.[/quote]
I don't use that, but I say things like...might should/would have...

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1831356' date='Apr 10 2009, 10:21 PM']I also say ustacud.[/quote]

That. Is. Awesome. :lol_roll: :smokey:

Posted

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' post='1831351' date='Apr 10 2009, 10:19 PM']I say it.
I'm from far north enough in Florida that I'm still in the south. :)[/quote]
us georgians would have to disagree.

:mellow:

i :love: y'all

Posted

I say, "All you people around this beautiful being called Meg."

The Bus Station
Posted

You might could say that.

Posted

[quote name='picchick' post='1831665' date='Apr 11 2009, 09:09 AM']I say, "All you people around this beautiful being called Meg."[/quote]

Meeeee toooooo. :)

Lilllabettt
Posted

I used to say "you people" but that got me a lot of are-you-a-racist dirty looks. So y'all it is.

I say "would you like that I should [insert something.]" I'm wondering if this is a southern thing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...