SaintOlaf Posted April 14, 2009 Posted April 14, 2009 I can copy/paste what I wrote over there to here.... dont really feel like writing it out again though
Ash Wednesday Posted April 14, 2009 Posted April 14, 2009 What's funny is that all the trash talking is on here and people are giving their analysis on the lame board. I just thought that was kind of funny
Nihil Obstat Posted April 14, 2009 Posted April 14, 2009 [quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1834894' date='Apr 14 2009, 12:09 AM']What's funny is that all the trash talking is on here and people are giving their analysis on the lame board. I just thought that was kind of funny[/quote] Hopefully a nice mod merges is for us. This doesn't belong here. (I'm not analyzing anymore. Just trash talking.) Crosby smells of elderberries.
SaintOlaf Posted April 14, 2009 Posted April 14, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1834903' date='Apr 14 2009, 02:14 AM']Crosby smells of elderberries. [/quote] meh, he's skilled, just a whiny baby.
Nihil Obstat Posted April 14, 2009 Posted April 14, 2009 [quote name='SaintOlaf' post='1834909' date='Apr 14 2009, 12:16 AM']meh, he's skilled, just a whiny baby.[/quote] If this weren't a Catholic phorum, I'd say [spoiler]Kinda like your mom.[/spoiler] Good thing I didn't say it.
Paladin D Posted April 14, 2009 Author Posted April 14, 2009 [quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1834877' date='Apr 14 2009, 02:03 AM']I'm seeing more in-depth discussion on the lame board than I am on here. It's okay Paladin, I'll stay and play here in this sandbox. Even though you're rooting for the Flyers. [/quote] We can transition to the lame board, doesn't matter to me. My Flyers are still gonna win.
Nihil Obstat Posted April 14, 2009 Posted April 14, 2009 [quote name='Paladin D' post='1834943' date='Apr 14 2009, 12:37 AM']We can transition to the lame board, doesn't matter to me. My Flyers are still gonna win. [/quote] I'll get the skates then, because hell is freezing over.
Paladin D Posted April 14, 2009 Author Posted April 14, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1834948' date='Apr 14 2009, 02:41 AM']I'll get the skates then, because hell is freezing over.[/quote] *Copy&Pasted from other thread* [b]Nihil Obstat:[/b] It's on par with formal apostasy. [b]Paladin D:[/b] I don't concern myself with such language from a Calgary heretic. You will burn in your own flames!
Nihil Obstat Posted April 14, 2009 Posted April 14, 2009 (edited) [quote name='Paladin D' post='1834949' date='Apr 14 2009, 12:43 AM']*Copy&Pasted from other thread* [b]Nihil Obstat:[/b] It's on par with formal apostasy. [b]Paladin D:[/b] I don't concern myself with such language from a Calgary heretic. You will burn in your own flames![/quote] I responded. Better learn to skate pretty quick, because apparently we're all going to a frozen hell. Every Canadian knows how to skate already. Edited April 14, 2009 by Nihil Obstat
SaintOlaf Posted April 14, 2009 Posted April 14, 2009 blah blah blah calgary and philly blah blah non factors.
Nihil Obstat Posted April 14, 2009 Posted April 14, 2009 [quote name='SaintOlaf' post='1834964' date='Apr 14 2009, 12:53 AM']blah blah blah calgary and philly blah blah non factors.[/quote] Blah blah blah. Detroit smells of elderberries.
Paladin D Posted April 14, 2009 Author Posted April 14, 2009 [img]http://www2.arnes.si/~mlesni23/slike/philadelphia_flyers.gif[/img] That's all I gotta say.
SaintOlaf Posted April 14, 2009 Posted April 14, 2009 I agree the city smells pretty terrible at times, but the Hockey we play smells like fresh baked apple pie. And if you don't like apple pie, get out of America.... oh wait..... btw, I'm boycotting the thread in the lame board. I can only keep up with so much.
Paladin D Posted April 14, 2009 Author Posted April 14, 2009 [quote name='SaintOlaf' post='1834971' date='Apr 14 2009, 02:59 AM']I agree the city smells pretty terrible at times, but the Hockey we play smells like fresh baked apple pie. And if you don't like apple pie, get out of America.... oh wait..... btw, I'm boycotting the thread in the lame board. I can only keep up with so much.[/quote] Are we gonna have a civil war between the Lame Board hockey thread and the Open Mic hockey thread (which btw, is the 'official' one)?
Ash Wednesday Posted April 14, 2009 Posted April 14, 2009 (edited) Whatever, guys. I'm beginning to remember why I chose not to start a playoffs thread on phatmass this year. It's just ironic that I'm already seeing worse behavior on a Catholic board than on a lot of mainstream hockey boards. Good natured ribbing is fine but if you guys want to trash talk and bash players that aren't on your team, have fun with that. I can already see where this is going to go and if it gets ugly, count me out. Good luck to you. Edited April 14, 2009 by Ash Wednesday
Paladin D Posted April 14, 2009 Author Posted April 14, 2009 [quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1835083' date='Apr 14 2009, 08:55 AM']Whatever, guys. I'm beginning to remember why I chose not to start a playoffs thread on phatmass this year. It's just ironic that I'm already seeing worse behavior on a Catholic board than on a lot of mainstream hockey boards. Good natured ribbing is fine but if you guys want to trash talk and bash players that aren't on your team, have fun with that. I can already see where this is going to go and if it gets ugly, count me out. Good luck to you.[/quote] To be perfectly honest with you, I had no malintent whatsoever with my comments. I can see how usually such actions can escalate into flame wars due to hurt feelings, but I assure you (at least with me), it wasn't getting to that point at all. I was actually chuckling at the comments going back and forth between Nihil and me. I can understand however, that it has the potential of going downhill unexpectedly so I'll refrain from such behavior from this point on. I apologize.
Ash Wednesday Posted April 14, 2009 Posted April 14, 2009 (edited) Paladin, you didn't really do anything wrong. I get to just the second page and already people are ripping on Crosby calling him a whiny baby and that he smells of elderberries? Wow, that's really fantastic to hear. Seriously. I've totally never heard that one before. It makes me really want to join in on such an enlightening, positive and entertaining discussion. I guess I figured the "your player smells of elderberries" wouldn't start until the games were actually under way, but I was wrong. Don't mind me, I have a VERY short fuse today courtesy of the IRS. Edited April 14, 2009 by Ash Wednesday
cmotherofpirl Posted April 14, 2009 Posted April 14, 2009 [quote name='Didacus' post='1835205' date='Apr 14 2009, 01:33 PM']In my heart, Montreal wins the cup every year.[/quote]
Nihil Obstat Posted April 14, 2009 Posted April 14, 2009 [quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1835181' date='Apr 14 2009, 10:53 AM']Paladin, you didn't really do anything wrong. I get to just the second page and already people are ripping on Crosby calling him a whiny baby and that he smells of elderberries? Wow, that's really fantastic to hear. Seriously. I've totally never heard that one before. It makes me really want to join in on such an enlightening, positive and entertaining discussion. I guess I figured the "your player smells of elderberries" wouldn't start until the games were actually under way, but I was wrong. Don't mind me, I have a VERY short fuse today courtesy of the IRS.[/quote] My bad. I was joking. Thought that was understood.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now