ilovechrist Posted March 24, 2004 Posted March 24, 2004 hey God, what's YOUR name for that new planet the scientists have found? we were down there trying to figure out why we have to use mythical Gods names for them... any ideas?
Ash Wednesday Posted March 24, 2004 Author Posted March 24, 2004 I just thought of one. "Where's the bathroom? I've been in Purgatory for a reaaallly long time....."
Jake Huether Posted March 24, 2004 Posted March 24, 2004 I would ask him: Why two eyes? Why two ears? Why 5 fingurs? ... Why humanity?
Ash Wednesday Posted March 24, 2004 Author Posted March 24, 2004 "5 fingers x 2 = 10 beads, and makes it easiest to say the rosary on your fingers if you don't have one on hand!"
mamalove Posted March 24, 2004 Posted March 24, 2004 I'd probably ask if I could really peek in on my kids from time to time and make sure they are doing all right. Then I'd probably ask what's up with spiders. I know they're helpful by eating other bugs and all, but do they have to do it around me? Eww!
traichuoi Posted March 25, 2004 Posted March 25, 2004 so...........................what happened to hitler and judas and those guys who are responsible for 9/11? oh yea....................and is swearing a sin?
ilovechrist Posted March 25, 2004 Posted March 25, 2004 did that Luther guy make it up here? .... um no actually i meant Luther Vandross!!!!
voiciblanche Posted April 4, 2004 Posted April 4, 2004 I don't know. I think when you get to Heaven you'll suddenly understand all of His mysteries; I don't think we'll have to ask, you know? I'd want to talk to Mary and all the unborn babies, because besides God they'd be the only ones who hadn't sinned. Well, the babies were conceived with original sin, I know, but they haven't actually sinned, I don't think. And then I think it would be cool to see Mary and Ellijah (sp?) because they'd be the only ones with bodies. And I'd want to see my guardian angel...I've got this all planned out, don't I?
Lounge Daddy Posted April 4, 2004 Posted April 4, 2004 [quote name='Aloysius' date='Mar 24 2004, 03:47 PM'] yeah, where IS mulls's dog? [/quote] ya, where ... hehehe
Pio Nono Posted April 4, 2004 Posted April 4, 2004 JMJ 4/4 - Palm Sunday I'm definitely going to be like, "Hey God, why did Marshall Faulk drop that winning touchdown pass back in the Colts vs. Steelers Super Bowl?" j/k
Colleen Posted April 4, 2004 Posted April 4, 2004 [quote name='Pio Nono' date='Apr 4 2004, 03:25 PM'] JMJ 4/4 - Palm Sunday I'm definitely going to be like, "Hey God, why did Marshall Faulk drop that winning touchdown pass back in the Colts vs. Steelers Super Bowl?" j/k [/quote] hehe or, why did Favre throw that Hail Mary pass in that Packer game against the Eagles when he didn't have to?
the_rev Posted April 4, 2004 Posted April 4, 2004 Good Question, I wonder if he was praying a Hail Mary?
willguy Posted April 4, 2004 Posted April 4, 2004 Hehe. I'd just want to sit and listen to Him speak. Maybe ask Him where my patrons are so I could thank them.
WCC_Catholic Posted April 5, 2004 Posted April 5, 2004 i know that this question will be un-Catholic but i want to know where all the people who were mean to me are and if they are still on earth i want to scare them half to death. like i said it would be Un_Catholic!
tobk2000 Posted April 5, 2004 Posted April 5, 2004 (edited) what came first... the chicken or the egg?? and why did the chicken cross the road?? Edited April 5, 2004 by tobk2000
friarMatt Posted April 5, 2004 Posted April 5, 2004 i would say "Oh Wow, I actually made it! Wheewwww, the only thing I ever sweated out more was my metaphsyics final!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now