Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

oh.. she is... she is...

Posted

Rachael is jealous

:mellow:

Posted

I am? Huh, who knew?


Don't be jealous Rachel! You're cool too! Like.....wicked cool :cool:

The Bus Station
Posted

Moosey is definitely cool.

Posted

wicked boss...srsly.

Posted

MIkolbe, face it. This is clearly not proper material for a hot topic thread. Stop trying.

Posted

Yeah, Mooseys cool.......I guess ;)

The Bus Station
Posted

[quote name='manockster' post='1834370' date='Apr 13 2009, 07:27 PM']Yeah, Mooseys cool.......I guess ;)[/quote]

Wow, you're a good guesser.

Posted

Awwww my own brother thinks Im cool!

Posted

i gave him a dollar.

:mellow:

Saint Therese
Posted

Moosey is great at Kitchen Ballet.

TotusTuusMaria
Posted

agreed. with that said, moosey would you like to join mine and Queen Icey-Ice-Landy's kingdom?

Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1834751' date='Apr 14 2009, 01:09 AM']i gave him a dollar.

:mellow:[/quote]
Liar, he's not that cheap. He would ask for 10 bucks at the very least.

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1834941' date='Apr 14 2009, 02:34 AM']agreed. with that said, moosey would you like to join mine and Queen Icey-Ice-Landy's kingdom?[/quote]
I would be honoured :blush:

The Bus Station
Posted

Moosey sometimes your posts really make me laugh out loud. :)

Posted

Yeah? Like not just "lol" but "LOL"?

P.S. Why does this thread keep getting resurrected? :huh:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='Moosey' post='1835104' date='Apr 14 2009, 10:28 AM']Liar, he's not that cheap. He would ask for 10 bucks at the very least.[/quote]

This is officially the funniest thing I've read all day.

princessgianna
Posted

Moosey is really cool!

Though too bad that Queen TTM got you before I could! <_<

Just promise to visit! :lol_roll:

The Bus Station
Posted

[quote name='Moosey' post='1839123' date='Apr 17 2009, 08:48 PM']Yeah? Like not just "lol" but "LOL"?

P.S. Why does this thread keep getting resurrected? :huh:[/quote]

like "LOL," legit.

And it keeps getting resurrected because... well read the thread title silly :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...