Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I'll start!

[b][u][i][size=5][color="#000000"]ONE!!!![/color][/size][/i][/u][/b] :topsy:

Edited by Selah
Posted

five

Vincent Vega
Posted

Seven.

Vincent Vega
Posted

Eleven.

Posted

What happened to the number SIX?

Vincent Vega
Posted

Fraid of seven.
Duh.
Don't ask questions.

Posted

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' post='1834148' date='Apr 13 2009, 03:57 PM']Eleven.[/quote]
What happened to NINE and TEN?

Posted

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' post='1834152' date='Apr 13 2009, 03:57 PM']Don't ask questions.[/quote]
Why can't I ask questions?

Nihil Obstat
Posted

One million.

I win.

Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1834159' date='Apr 13 2009, 03:59 PM']One million.

I win.[/quote]
What did you win?

Vincent Vega
Posted

[quote name='Apotheoun' post='1834158' date='Apr 13 2009, 05:58 PM']Why can't I ask questions?[/quote]
I'm numerically infallible.
The math pope, so to speak.
I'll excommunicate you, if you're not careful! Then you can have fun doing your taxes...without a calculator!

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1834159' date='Apr 13 2009, 04:59 PM']One million.

I win.[/quote]
By my math it takes just about a year if we post once every thirty seconds to make it to one million.
The 30 seconds was an estimate. Probably very very very generous.

Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1834166' date='Apr 13 2009, 04:01 PM']By my math it takes just about a year if we post once every thirty seconds to make it to one million.
The 30 seconds was an estimate. Probably very very very generous.[/quote]
The 30 second limitation is applied to individuals, not groups.

Posted

Two million.

I win double.

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Apotheoun' post='1834169' date='Apr 13 2009, 05:03 PM']The 30 second limitation is applied to individuals, not groups.[/quote]
IF U CAN KEEEP THIS THREaD TAHT ACTIEV FOR A YAAR STRAGEhT thAN U sIR sHAL 3Arn MahUNENDInG R3SPeCT1111!!!11 OMG WTh LOl

The Bus Station
Posted

Finland.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...