An Old School Catholic Message Board

Shameless Bragging....

IcePrincessKRS

franciscanheart

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Sep 13 2005, 10:05 PM']I was on the opposite side of the room when I took the first picture, so she does look smaller, especially with the hige one of Sunnybeeb right after! lol Genevieve was mid-blink but trying to keep her eyes open for that picture, It was a total fluke, but I thought it was totally cool since it looks like she's winking. lol
[right][snapback]722431[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
i think she looks small in comparison to the couch shes on haha. that thing is either ginormous or shes teeny!! completely adorable!

*waves to the monitor hoping adrienne and genevieve can see her*

IcePrincessKRS

Oh, and in that picture its cut off just on the edges of the futon so I think that makes it look bigger than it actually is. Plus that, the plaid is a bigger pattern so it adds to it looking big. I don't think its ginormous, though. Ask Sean (Laudate_Dominum) he's got it now. lol

Laudate_Dominum

hehe. Well, I'd say its big enough since I'm 6'3" and I can comfortably sleep on it. :)
I fell asleep on it while watching Star Wars and I was fine. :cool:

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Sep 14 2005, 05:47 PM']lol But is it ginormous? I just always thought it was normal sized....
[right][snapback]723603[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:yes: Normal sized. :cool:

franciscanheart

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Sep 14 2005, 09:28 PM']you used to have a perspective? :P:
[right][snapback]723848[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:doh: