Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

750,000+ Counting


Recommended Posts

cmotherofpirl
Posted

hey Washington - out here beyond the beltway - we are NOT happy campers.

Posted (edited)

2night Hanniity played a tape of some hollywood female actor saying that it is 100 % racism and complete hate for obama becasue he is black. :rolleyes:

Edited by Guest
Maximilianus
Posted

yeah, according to Janine Garofalo that would be 750,000 white racist and the blacks in the crowd have Stockholm syndrome...disgusting.

Fidei Defensor
Posted

[quote name='Maximilianus' post='1839489' date='Apr 18 2009, 01:10 AM']yeah, according to Janine Garofalo that would be 750,000 white racist and the blacks in the crowd have Stockholm syndrome...disgusting.[/quote]
hahahahaha.

I'm sorry, I know it's not really funny, but it struck me as funny.

I really respect the people who chose to protest. I don't necessarily agree with everything, but it's their right and I agree with the sentiments.

cmotherofpirl
Posted

[quote name='Maximilianus' post='1839489' date='Apr 18 2009, 04:10 AM']yeah, according to Janine Garofalo that would be 750,000 white racist and the blacks in the crowd have Stockholm syndrome...disgusting.[/quote]
She is a total idiot.

Posted

But don't you know that EVERYTHING has to do with race.<<i say with sarcasm>>

Good grief. Why can't people just get over it! There is a gathering of people somewhere, and you can almost count of someone saying "well there aren't any (fill in the race) people there."

Why the heck does everything have to go back to race? Some people are white, some black, some brown, ect. After how many years on the planet, we still just can't get over it?! I hope someday I can live in a world where someone's race is just an adjective. Maybe then, people will realize that [i]everyone[/i] is different. [i]Everyone[/i] is unique, and [i]everyone[/i] is created and loved by God equally. And race has nothing to do with it.

Posted (edited)

[quote name='mamalove' post='1839737' date='Apr 18 2009, 02:05 PM']Why the heck does everything have to go back to race?[/quote]

To be fair because the history of this country.

Edited by Guest
Vincent Vega
Posted

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1840248' date='Apr 19 2009, 02:17 AM']To be fair because the history of this country.[/quote]
If everyone who is part of an ethnic, racial, or religious group that had been discriminated against in the past were continually talking about it, there would be a very, very small group of people who would ever be able to do anything productive.

Posted (edited)

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' post='1840457' date='Apr 19 2009, 11:20 AM']If everyone who is part of an ethnic, racial, or religious group that had been discriminated against in the past were continually talking about it, there would be a very, very small group of people who would ever be able to do anything productive.[/quote]

Ok ? I was just answering the question asked. Black people couldn't vote or drink out of the same waterfountain not to along ago. Read what I posted ealier in the thread I think its stupid what this lady said. But it still doesnt change the disgusting not to reacent history of this country. And most black peole I've hung out with dont even bring it up and I think that makes them even that much more better of people. But if they were to bring it up im right there listening because its very real to them and what probally their grandparents went though. Peace

Edited by Guest
Posted (edited)

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1840950' date='Apr 19 2009, 10:24 PM']But it still doesnt change the disgusting not to [font="Arial Black"]far removed [/font]history of this country.[/quote]

lol had a type -o although some would say the original is correct. :cool:

Edited by Guest
dominicansoul
Posted (edited)

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1840950' date='Apr 19 2009, 09:24 PM']Ok ? I was just answering the question asked. Black people couldn't vote or drink out of the same waterfountain not to along ago. Read what I posted ealier in the thread I think its stupid what this lady said. But it still doesnt change the disgusting not to reacent history of this country. And most black peole I've hung out with dont even bring it up and I think that makes them even that much more better of people. But if they were to bring it up im right there listening because its very real to them and what probally their grandparents went though. Peace[/quote]
...not to mention, blacks were chased down and hung from trees...i don't think that's something that can easily be swept under the rug and forgotten....not to mention that people of all races and colors are continually discriminated against...(even whites)...racism is not dead...

jeanine garafalo, though, is playing the racist card...and i think in doing that, she might as well be calling blacks the "n" word, because she is using the whole brutal history of racism, and all that the black people suffered to propagate her own liberal/leftist/commie agenda...

Edited by dominicansoul
Posted

Obviously our country has unresolved race issues, but J.G. knows thats not what was going on here. She also knows that is the one issue that she can throw out and everyone will bite their lip.

The tea parties were not about racism and to bring that up (even given our countries history) without a single racially motivated speach or sign reported is ignorant.

Posted

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1841431' date='Apr 20 2009, 02:02 PM']jeanine garafalo, though, is playing the racist card...and i think in doing that, she might as well be calling blacks the "n" word, because she is using the whole brutal history of racism, and all that the black people suffered to propagate her own liberal/leftist/commie agenda...[/quote]


[quote name='VoTeckam' post='1841467' date='Apr 20 2009, 03:01 PM']Obviously our country has unresolved race issues, but J.G. knows thats not what was going on here. She also knows that is the one issue that she can throw out and everyone will bite their lip.

The tea parties were not about racism and to bring that up (even given our countries history) without a single racially motivated speach or sign reported is ignorant.[/quote]


Agreed 100 % phamily.

Posted

and this might be taken as racist but obama is not the kind of black guys i've hung out with.
my black friends like little babies and dont want them murdered.

Posted

I wish that I could have attended one of the tea parties. Unfortunately, they held it during my working hours.

I really hope that someone gets a clue. These idiots in Washington are testing de Toucqueville's hypothesis a too much for my taste.

Vincent Vega
Posted

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1841808' date='Apr 20 2009, 07:54 PM']and this might be taken as racist but obama is not the kind of black guys i've hung out with.
my black friends like little babies and dont want them murdered.[/quote]
Yes.Culturally, the blacks in this country are very socially disparate from the Democrats. When looking at issues like abortion, gay marriage, so forth, you'll find that the stances of most blacks and the Democratic party do not mesh.

  • 3 weeks later...
RezaMikhaeil
Posted

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1841431' date='Apr 20 2009, 12:02 PM']...not to mention, blacks were chased down and hung from trees...i don't think that's something that can easily be swept under the rug and forgotten....not to mention that people of all races and colors are continually discriminated against...(even whites)...racism is not dead...

jeanine garafalo, though, is playing the racist card...and i think in doing that, she might as well be calling blacks the "n" word, because she is using the whole brutal history of racism, and all that the black people suffered to propagate her own liberal/leftist/commie agenda...[/quote]

I couldn't agree with you more. This is the most moderate position to take, and the most logical...to deny that racism is an issue is ignorant, yet to use the race card to such a subject that it doesn't apply is worse. I'd met many white people that say their not racist because they don't use the "N-Werd" and yet by their actions considered most people of color [including myself, native america, my foster sister, Moroccan Muslim, etc] to be lessor of a person.

[quote name='Mercy me' post='1846435' date='Apr 24 2009, 07:31 PM']I wish that I could have attended one of the tea parties. Unfortunately, they held it during my working hours.

I really hope that someone gets a clue. These idiots in Washington are testing de Toucqueville's hypothesis a too much for my taste.[/quote]

I find it difficult to consider that to be classified as a "tea party", as if it was anything close to that which was known as the boston tea party. Protests are hardly as serious [and are never taken as serious] as what went down at the Bostom Tea Party, which was actions, not just words.

Reza

Posted

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1839140' date='Apr 17 2009, 09:04 PM']we are NOT happy campers.[/quote]

How tragic! :sadder:



Loosing can be tough, but it can be nice to be graceful in defeat.

Just a suggustion :unsure:

KnightofChrist
Posted

Big number of voting Dems went to these parties too...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...