rachael Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1844297' date='Apr 23 2009, 08:46 AM']she meant to give me a high five and missed..[/quote] lying isn't right [quote name='pat22' post='1844444' date='Apr 23 2009, 12:03 PM']your mean [/quote] [b]you're[/b]
MIKolbe Posted April 23, 2009 Author Posted April 23, 2009 [quote name='pat22' post='1844475' date='Apr 23 2009, 11:34 AM']fine. do you want to know how I got my scars??[/quote] labotomy?
pat22 Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1844499' date='Apr 23 2009, 02:14 PM']labotomy?[/quote] no. my dad was a drunk. one day he..............
pat22 Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 that was a quote from the movie, I feal I must add that my real dad is not
pat22 Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 HEY!! your a superhero and I'm a super villain. and we're always fighting. weird huh?
MIKolbe Posted April 23, 2009 Author Posted April 23, 2009 [quote name='rachael' post='1844688' date='Apr 23 2009, 03:07 PM']trolls can be so cute. [/quote] they are funny when they act tuff, too... i called him patty-cakes.
MIKolbe Posted April 23, 2009 Author Posted April 23, 2009 who was rachael talking about? i think it was you, sparky.. i really do... really, really donkey.
pat22 Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 oh donkey, I wish I had thought of that, this conversation would have been over long ago!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now