dUSt Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 [quote name='Lil Red' post='1845055' date='Apr 23 2009, 07:03 PM']+J.M.J.+ it was announced but i'd rather not have his name here. he named after his papa though, so he is a junior. [/quote] I'm going to tell everyone, I think phatmassers deserve to know. Lil Red is married to Big Red, so the new kid's name is Jr Red.
Sojourner Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 Congrats on Mr. Red Jr.! I will pray for your quick healing.
Arpy Posted April 24, 2009 Posted April 24, 2009 [quote name='dUSt' post='1845065' date='Apr 23 2009, 03:12 PM']I'm going to tell everyone, I think phatmassers deserve to know. Lil Red is married to Big Red, so the new kid's name is Jr Red.[/quote] Shouldn't that be Big Red, Jr.? Anywhoo, yay babies! Your efforts to contribute to our future Papist Army of America are appreciated.
tinytherese Posted April 24, 2009 Posted April 24, 2009 [quote name='Arpy' post='1845188' date='Apr 23 2009, 08:20 PM']Anywhoo, yay babies! Your efforts to contribute to our future Papist Army of America are appreciated.[/quote] IAWTC
Guest Posted April 24, 2009 Posted April 24, 2009 (edited) wow so nice to see a picture of hitler made it in a baby thread. anyhow congrats Godlbess and prayres ! Edited April 24, 2009 by Guest
homeschoolmom Posted April 24, 2009 Posted April 24, 2009 Little boys make life exciting. Congratulations, Red!
Didacus Posted April 24, 2009 Posted April 24, 2009 Congrats Red! Have you thought of a screen name yet? (littleler red? smaller red? smallish red?) Can't wait till you teach that boy to type. Prayers for the little family.
Didacus Posted April 24, 2009 Posted April 24, 2009 (edited) Oops, double post. Back to you Bob... Edited April 24, 2009 by Didacus
StColette Posted April 24, 2009 Posted April 24, 2009 Congrats Red! btw over 10lbs and 22in doesn't mean he'll grow up to be very big. lol Look at me lol I was 10lbs even at birth and 22 1/2 inches long. I'm about 130 and 5'2" lol Plenty of warm baths and heat packs for the tearing, I had fourth degree and it definitely wasn't a picnic.
cmotherofpirl Posted April 25, 2009 Posted April 25, 2009 [quote name='StColette' post='1845856' date='Apr 24 2009, 11:37 AM']Congrats Red! btw over 10lbs and 22in doesn't mean he'll grow up to be very big. lol Look at me lol I was 10lbs even at birth and 22 1/2 inches long. I'm about 130 and 5'2" lol Plenty of warm baths and heat packs for the tearing, I had fourth degree and it definitely wasn't a picnic.[/quote] My son was over 9 lbs and just 19" and is now 160 and 5'8". My daughter was 5 lbs and 23 " and is only 5'2".
IcePrincessKRS Posted April 25, 2009 Author Posted April 25, 2009 Both Red and Mr. Red are pretty tall. I think Junior stands a pretty good chance. I think my husband was 7 lbs something (his mom was a tiny woman, she didn't have big babies) and he is 6'6" (his mom is 5'3" and his dad is 6'7").
XIX Posted April 25, 2009 Posted April 25, 2009 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1846465' date='Apr 24 2009, 11:45 PM']Both Red and Mr. Red are pretty tall. I think Junior[b] stands[/b] a pretty good chance. [/quote] STANDS!! :lol_pound::lol_pound:
Lil Red Posted April 28, 2009 Posted April 28, 2009 +J.M.J.+ Thanks everyone. we are now home (have been since sat) and we are all tired. big sister isn't adjusting too well, but hopefully we will get there. i'm trying to adjust to a new schedule too. birth didn't go as i planned but nothing ever does, right? i almost had a c-section, but ended up with VBAC. i definitely prefer VBAC!
IcePrincessKRS Posted April 28, 2009 Author Posted April 28, 2009 [quote name='Lil Red' post='1851420' date='Apr 28 2009, 06:37 PM']+J.M.J.+ Thanks everyone. we are now home (have been since sat) and we are all tired. big sister isn't adjusting too well, but hopefully we will get there. i'm trying to adjust to a new schedule too. birth didn't go as i planned but nothing ever does, right? i almost had a c-section, but ended up with VBAC. i definitely prefer VBAC! [/quote] I'm so glad that you were able to have a VBAC. I know how much you were hoping for it, and after going past your due date and being induced... you deserved to have at least one part of your labor go the way you wanted it!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now