Resurrexi Posted April 26, 2009 Posted April 26, 2009 All these freshmen that went to prom. That is totally lame.
Kurall_Creator Posted April 26, 2009 Posted April 26, 2009 Yeah, they should totally be initiated, and none of them should have fun. I say we give them all a
princessgianna Posted April 26, 2009 Posted April 26, 2009 [quote name='Resurrexi' post='1848843' date='Apr 26 2009, 12:25 PM']All these freshmen that went to prom. That is totally lame.[/quote] Why if I can be so curious and cause trouble.
Resurrexi Posted April 26, 2009 Author Posted April 26, 2009 I just thought it was dumb that other freshmen were going to prom...
Resurrexi Posted April 26, 2009 Author Posted April 26, 2009 It was freshman girls who were going to prom... not guys... that'd be a little weird.
Kurall_Creator Posted April 26, 2009 Posted April 26, 2009 Wow, you're right. If a bunch of girls showed up at my prom, I'd think it's lame too!
elizabeth09 Posted April 27, 2009 Posted April 27, 2009 I think that if you are a freshman, you should not even go to prom. I also think that prom should be only for seniors, because its their last year together. It’s out last chance to share the stage, before we go our separate ways. We should spend these final days together. We’ll be together… It’s our last chance for us to shine, to make some music one more time. So come on, come on, come on. Come on, come on, come on. Let’s dance…. Let’s dance…. Cuz this is our last chance It’s our Last Chance! Last Chance lyrics from High School Musical 3
Slappo Posted April 27, 2009 Posted April 27, 2009 I first read freshmen going to prom as freshmen going to porn... and I was like.... "how is that lame!?!" My reading ability is lame.
Vincent Vega Posted April 27, 2009 Posted April 27, 2009 [quote name='Slappo' post='1849282' date='Apr 26 2009, 08:45 PM']I first read freshmen going to prom as freshmen going to porn... and I was like.... "how is that lame!?!" My reading ability is lame.[/quote] You think that's bad? I keep reading "Phatmass Porn".
mmc4 Posted April 27, 2009 Posted April 27, 2009 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' post='1849300' date='Apr 26 2009, 09:08 PM']You think that's bad? I keep reading "Phatmass Porn". [/quote] Hahahahaha. Well my cousin, who is a freshman, got asked to prom by a senior. Creeper. But she went. I don't know why freshmen would want to go to prom though, unless you know a bunch of juniors and seniors...
Vincent Vega Posted April 27, 2009 Posted April 27, 2009 [quote name='mmc4' post='1849302' date='Apr 26 2009, 08:13 PM']But she went. I don't know why freshmen would want to go to prom though, unless you know a bunch of juniors and seniors...[/quote] Forreal.
IcePrincessKRS Posted April 27, 2009 Posted April 27, 2009 [quote name='rachael' post='1849203' date='Apr 26 2009, 08:47 PM']aww. someone is jealous. [/quote] Why should it matter? They got asked, they went. Whoop-dee-do.
rachael Posted April 27, 2009 Posted April 27, 2009 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1849309' date='Apr 26 2009, 08:16 PM'] Why should it matter? They got asked, they went. Whoop-dee-do.[/quote] i went to a concert and taco bell instead of prom. that was fun.
IcePrincessKRS Posted April 27, 2009 Posted April 27, 2009 [quote name='rachael' post='1849312' date='Apr 26 2009, 10:20 PM']i went to a concert and taco bell instead of prom. that was fun. [/quote] I never went to a prom either. I got asked, I just didn't want to go with the guys who asked me. I'd rather have gone to a concert and taco bell. lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now