Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

sidemunch88
Posted

If the world ended tomorrow, what game would you play today?

Posted

[quote name='XIX' post='1850325' date='Apr 27 2009, 02:41 PM']You just lost the game!


:lol_pound:[/quote]
how's the love life?

sidemunch88
Posted

right now?

Long distance relationship

smells of elderberries, i want to have a hug and a kiss

Posted

i understand.

how's the weather there?

Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1850351' date='Apr 27 2009, 04:57 PM']how's the love life?[/quote]
pretty beaver dam good. :evil:

sidemunch88
Posted

its like 75 chilly we had a sand storm today that sucked

Posted

kuwait, right?

missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='pvtmiller' post='1850369' date='Apr 27 2009, 04:05 PM']right now?

Long distance relationship

smells of elderberries, i want to have a hug and a kiss[/quote]


I know the feeling.

Prayers, man

sidemunch88
Posted

woah missionseeker whats up man?

missionseeker
Posted

yo. yeah.. uh... Sacred Music Man and I beat MissScripture and Roamin' (Sarah and James) for Phatmass's cutest couple. :lol: He's pretty great, but I'm in Florida and he's in Canada :sadder:

Is your girl in MN?

Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1850351' date='Apr 27 2009, 04:57 PM']how's the love life?[/quote]

:tumbleweed:

sidemunch88
Posted

yeah my gf is in MN right now and im on the other side of the planet :(

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

See Mission, someone else has an even further distance between them and their loved one. Canada doesn't seem so bad now, eh? :mellow:

sidemunch88
Posted

well ill see her in 14 months :weep:

Posted

[quote name='picchick' post='1850527' date='Apr 27 2009, 07:17 PM']:tumbleweed:[/quote]
this.

sidemunch88
Posted

[quote]:mario:[/quote]

that.

Posted

[quote]:popcorn:[/quote]

other.

Posted

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1850508' date='Apr 27 2009, 07:06 PM']yo. yeah.. uh... Sacred Music Man and I beat MissScripture and Roamin' (Sarah and James) for Phatmass's cutest couple. :lol: He's pretty great, but I'm in Florida and he's in Canada :sadder:

Is your girl in MN?[/quote]
I've seen cuter ;)

StColette and Raphael are pretty adorable. So is phatcatholic and azaelia as well as Laudate_dominum and Luthien. Im sure there are many others I forgot to mention.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...