Hassan Posted April 29, 2009 Posted April 29, 2009 Lameboard has gotten fat, happy, and lazy. When I get done with finals I say we do some serious thread hijacking. Hijack them so fast they won't know what hit em see. cus dat's what you gotta do see, remind that you're out there so they respect ya' It's the criminal way I tell ya! I don't know about you but I get the feeling these mods here get the idea that they can relax.
Hassan Posted April 29, 2009 Author Posted April 29, 2009 [quote name='pat22' post='1851821' date='Apr 28 2009, 10:31 PM']uh oh[/quote] yeah..... TTM tries to come off all "I'm some good, devout CatholicSchoolGirl loo at me and my good Christian ways" But she's a cold hearted cut when it comes to hijacking threads. And God help them if Pittsburg comes up
TotusTuusMaria Posted April 29, 2009 Posted April 29, 2009 ya' i hear ya' clyde. dey won't know whats comin' to um'
TotusTuusMaria Posted April 29, 2009 Posted April 29, 2009 i am good but don't get me started on pittsburgh :
TotusTuusMaria Posted April 29, 2009 Posted April 29, 2009 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1851833' date='Apr 28 2009, 11:37 PM'][/quote]
Hassan Posted April 29, 2009 Author Posted April 29, 2009 [quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1851835' date='Apr 28 2009, 11:37 PM']i am good but don't get me started on pittsburgh : [/quote] Please, I've seen ya knock off a thread with a wife and seven kids just for sayin Pittsburg had nice summers
TotusTuusMaria Posted April 29, 2009 Posted April 29, 2009 i don't remember no such thing, but no matter what a thread is about it usually can't be as important as informing people about the evil nature of pittsburgh
tinytherese Posted April 29, 2009 Posted April 29, 2009 You two are the strangest star crossed lovers of all time. And I thought that the pairing of my parents was strange! I once witnessed them have a heated arguement over which was the best way to get ketchup from a bottle.
Vincent Vega Posted April 29, 2009 Posted April 29, 2009 [quote name='Hassan' post='1851826' date='Apr 28 2009, 11:33 PM']But she's a cold hearted cut when it comes to hijacking threads. And God help them if Pittsburg comes up [/quote] [quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1851835' date='Apr 28 2009, 11:37 PM']but don't get me started on pittsburgh : [/quote] You nincompoops do realize that Pittsburg and Pittsburgh are two different places, right?
MIKolbe Posted April 29, 2009 Posted April 29, 2009 [quote name='tinytherese' post='1851878' date='Apr 28 2009, 10:00 PM']You two are the strangest star crossed lovers of all time. And I thought that the pairing of my parents was strange! I once witnessed them have a heated arguement over which was the best way to get ketchup from a bottle.[/quote] tap the 57. srsly..
TotusTuusMaria Posted April 29, 2009 Posted April 29, 2009 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' post='1851887' date='Apr 29 2009, 12:03 AM']You nincompoops do realize that Pittsburg and Pittsburgh are two different places, right?[/quote] Well, I am speaking of Pittsburgh. The polluted, nasty city that it is...Hassan is the one who can't seem to add an "h" at the end for the life of him.
ardillacid Posted April 29, 2009 Posted April 29, 2009 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1851889' date='Apr 29 2009, 12:04 AM']tap the 57.[/quote] Totally unnecessary comment
Vincent Vega Posted April 29, 2009 Posted April 29, 2009 [quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1851913' date='Apr 28 2009, 11:13 PM']Well, I am speaking of Pittsburgh. The polluted, nasty city that it is...Hassan is the one who can't seem to add an "h" at the end for the life of him.[/quote] Have you been to Pittsburgh in...oh, the last 90 years?
TotusTuusMaria Posted April 29, 2009 Posted April 29, 2009 (edited) no and my lungs are thankful. Edited April 29, 2009 by TotusTuusMaria
TotusTuusMaria Posted April 29, 2009 Posted April 29, 2009 (edited) [url="http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/s_150808.html"]http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/s_150808.html[/url] ... im starting to feel like i can't breath just reading about it! Edited April 29, 2009 by TotusTuusMaria
Hassan Posted April 29, 2009 Author Posted April 29, 2009 [quote name='notardillacid' post='1851914' date='Apr 28 2009, 11:13 PM']Totally unnecessary comment [/quote] I'd hit it. The bottle. Hit it one the end tomake the ketchup come out
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now