Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

tinytherese
Posted

I once heard this song about ichthus done to the song "Footloose." It was pretty funny.

Resurrexi
Posted

I have a pro-life magnet on my car.

Fidei Defensor
Posted

[quote name='tgoldson' post='1856971' date='May 3 2009, 09:26 PM']What's the point of not liking someone without being mean?

:huh:[/quote]
I suppose that would be the difference between being Catholic and not being Catholic. Aren't you supposed to not be an [mod]not acceptable language - Raph[/mod] if you're Catholic?

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Arpy' post='1856584' date='May 3 2009, 03:53 PM']I spent the last couple days at this Catholic homeschooling conference thing over Seattle way, and there was this van there that had the ichthus Jesusfish on the back, like you see on so many Christian-owned vehicles everywhere. But then there was another Jesusfish next to it. And a whole bunch of smaller Jesusfish trailing behind those two. So I thought that was pretty cool and that I would share it with you.[/quote]
Oh, I get it...it's a Christian homeSCHOOLing conference...

Posted

the other day i saw a big van with stickers of each parent and kid, but before the first parent, they had a cross.



i thought that was cool.

Winchester
Posted

Fish don't eat turtles.

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Winchester' post='1857653' date='May 4 2009, 02:48 PM']Fish don't eat turtles.[/quote]
I never realized it was supposed to be a turtle. It looks like a fish with legs. :mellow:

The Bus Station
Posted

Lame.

dominicansoul
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1857744' date='May 4 2009, 04:32 PM']I never realized it was supposed to be a turtle. It looks like a fish with legs. :mellow:[/quote]
it's not a turtle. it is a fish with legs. isn't that what darwin believed? that all life began in the primordial ooze and these little germs or something became fish and then the fish sprouted legs and walked up into the land? and eventually the fish became big hairy gorilla like men with not much for brains and suddenly humans existed?

(this is how i know evolution according to darwin isn't quite right, because i know a lot of guys who are big hairy apes with little brains...why didn't they evolve?)

rose wrought of iron
Posted (edited)

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1857801' date='May 4 2009, 06:27 PM'](this is how i know evolution according to darwin isn't quite right, because i know a lot of guys who are big hairy apes with little brains...why didn't they evolve?)[/quote]

:rolling:

Amen to that!!

But I think that if my family did the fish thing, they couldn't be in a straight line or they wouldn't stay on the back of the van... :lol:

Edited by rose wrought of iron
Posted

[quote name='fidei defensor' post='1857364' date='May 4 2009, 08:14 AM']I suppose that would be the difference between being Catholic and not being Catholic. Aren't you supposed to not be an [mod]not acceptable language - Raph[/mod] if you're Catholic?[/quote]
There's only been one perfect person, and He was nailed to a tree. I know it's hard to comprehend, but even Catholics have faults.

Winchester
Posted

I suppose that would be the difference between being Chuck Norris and not being Chuck Norris. Aren't you supposed to not be an [mod]not acceptable language - Raph[/mod] if you're not Chuck Norris?

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Winchester' post='1858378' date='May 5 2009, 10:54 AM']I suppose that would be the difference between being Chuck Norris and not being Chuck Norris. Aren't you supposed to not be an [mod]not acceptable language - Raph[/mod] if you're not Chuck Norris?[/quote]
:rolleyes:

Groo the Wanderer
Posted

Would you all quit getting edited by the moderator? sheese!


:wedgie:

Winchester
Posted

[quote name='Groo the Wanderer' post='1858472' date='May 5 2009, 12:41 PM'][mod]not acceptable language - notardillacid[/mod]

:wedgie:[/quote]
Whoa. Dude

Winchester
Posted

[mod]Edited by moderator: Unacceptable totalitarianism- kafka[/mod]

Posted

[mod]Unacceptable moderator editing- Winchester[/mod]

missionseeker
Posted

this thread's gonna get closed.... :lol:

Posted

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1859315' date='May 5 2009, 11:17 PM']this thread's gonna get closed.... :lol:[/quote]
ya think?

Posted

[mod]I like pie - missionseeker[/mod]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...