Hassan Posted May 4, 2009 Posted May 4, 2009 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1857073' date='May 3 2009, 10:55 PM']Dear Hassan- I have 2 daughters.... [img]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n129/corsetti3/peyton-may12-034.jpg[/img] [img]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n129/corsetti3/AddiesPigtails.jpg[/img] they both think you are a chump[/quote] Dear Jason. I've seen your photo on your profile, and those kids are adorable. If you want to pass of children as your own, you may want to find picture of children who are more......in your range....as far as looks go. For example [img]http://www.championsway.com/images/ugly-baby.jpg[/img] -Hassan
missionseeker Posted May 4, 2009 Posted May 4, 2009 Jason, you should remember that BEFORE you put her to bed. You ARE getting old.
missionseeker Posted May 4, 2009 Posted May 4, 2009 [quote name='Hassan' post='1857093' date='May 3 2009, 10:59 PM']Dear Jason. I've seen your photo on your profile, and those kids are adorable. If you want to pass of children as your own, you may want to find picture of children who are more......in your range....as far as looks go. For example [img]http://www.championsway.com/images/ugly-baby.jpg[/img] -Hassan[/quote] Hassan! [size=6]HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY BROTHER AND NIECES LIKE THAT!!!!!! and you should really find someone beside mr. bean.[/size] Signed, An angry sibling/aunt
MIKolbe Posted May 4, 2009 Posted May 4, 2009 Dear Cat- I made the bottle, and she has been quiet ever since. Regards, Jason
Hassan Posted May 4, 2009 Posted May 4, 2009 [quote name='missionseeker' post='1857101' date='May 4 2009, 12:01 AM']Hassan! [size=6]HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY BROTHER AND NIECES LIKE THAT!!!!!! and you should really find someone beside mr. bean.[/size] Signed, An angry sibling/aunt[/quote] I didn't insult the adorable children. I made an observation about the big oaf trying to pass those adorable kids off as his offspring. Perhapse MIKolbe is the father. If that's the case than his wife has my admiration, she must have some hard working genes to compensate for the genetic dead weight from the fathers side -Hassan
missionseeker Posted May 4, 2009 Posted May 4, 2009 Jason. Yay! Aren't you glad I asked if she was hungry? Sincerely, Cat
missionseeker Posted May 4, 2009 Posted May 4, 2009 Dear Hassan, His wife is lovely. But they also get cute from me. If you ever insult them again, I will hunt you down and make your life miserable. Signed, still outraged at the insinuation.
Hassan Posted May 4, 2009 Posted May 4, 2009 [quote name='missionseeker' post='1857114' date='May 3 2009, 11:07 PM']Dear Hassan, His wife is lovely. But they also get cute from me. If you ever insult them again, I will hunt you down and make your life miserable. Signed, still outraged at the insinuation.[/quote] Dear Missionseeker. I mean no disrespect to your family. Sometimes genetics do funny things. You seem perfectly normal, I'm sure your parents are lovely people, and your nieces are adorable. Sometimes you just have a genetic anonomoly. You have a perfectly nice, normal family but one of the members (Jason) just looses big times in the genetics crapshoot. -Hassan
missionseeker Posted May 4, 2009 Posted May 4, 2009 Dear Hassan, You are still insulting my brother. You should be sure to look behind you when walking down dark alleys. I have connections. You will be watched.
Hassan Posted May 4, 2009 Posted May 4, 2009 (edited) [quote name='missionseeker' post='1857127' date='May 4 2009, 12:12 AM']Dear Hassan, You are still insulting my brother. You should be sure to look behind you when walking down dark alleys. I have connections. You will be watched.[/quote] Dear Missionseeker. Obviously you don;t know this but Sultan's are fearless. In a few moments I will be walking to the library and shalln't fear a thing! As for your brother, I'm really just being honest. You all must have known that at some peoint some brave young man would accidenctly blurt out the truth and he would hear it, furthermore he insults my wife on a regular basis. Often times calling her fat indirectly. So there! -A Very Unintimidated Sultan Edited May 4, 2009 by Hassan
missionseeker Posted May 4, 2009 Posted May 4, 2009 Dear Hassan, You forget I am a southern farm girl and know how to use weapons. Even ones that don't look like weapons. I am also pretty sure that you insult your wife more than Jason does.
Hassan Posted May 4, 2009 Posted May 4, 2009 [quote name='missionseeker' post='1857141' date='May 4 2009, 12:19 AM']Dear Hassan, You forget I am a southern farm girl and know how to use weapons. Even ones that don't look like weapons. I am also pretty sure that you insult your wife more than Jason does.[/quote] Dear Missionseeker. As a Sultan, I have faced death on a regular basis from the time I was 4. My "love jests" are never taken as insults. -Hassan
missionseeker Posted May 4, 2009 Posted May 4, 2009 Dear Hassan, You underestimate my abilities. I have faced death regularly since I left the womb.
dominicansoul Posted May 4, 2009 Posted May 4, 2009 Dear Mikolbe, I don't understand a guy as cool as you think you are, can root for a hockey team named after a friggin' disney movie! the ducks are yucks! sincerely, dominicansoul
MIKolbe Posted May 4, 2009 Posted May 4, 2009 Dear domincansoul- I've got soul. and I'm superbad. Signed, James Brown
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now