An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Certificate From My Boss...

Selah

[quote name='XIX' post='1860122' date='May 6 2009, 08:42 PM']Awesome.

That could explain MIKolbe to a certain extent. If sarcasm stopped existing, I'm pretty sure MIKolbe would stop existing too.

Which is a shame, because he owes me 20 bucks.[/quote]
yea...most people around here accept mikolbe's sarcasm. it also explains why many people around here think i'm so angry and/or grumpy all of the time....but i'm not.

[quote name='Selah' post='1859846' date='May 6 2009, 04:57 PM']"This certifies that Ida officially has the messiest drawer (register) at store # [spoiler]inotelly[/spoiler]. Congratulations."

Should I be...honered? :unsure:

Whatever, I'm getting it framed :P[/quote]

Who's Ida and what does she have to do with your boss :unsure:

Archaeology cat

[quote name='rachael' post='1860080' date='May 7 2009, 01:33 AM']men use sarcasm and they may get a laugh....women use sarcasm and they're often seen as b*tchy or grumpy.[/quote]
yep

[quote]Who's Ida and what does she have to do with your boss[/quote]

Some stupid girl <_<

(it's me :P )

SaintOlaf

When my employees leave me a messy cash drawer to count, I usually call them into the office and have them sort it out for me :P

^ They just growl and threaten to dismember me and feed me to the basilisk under the restaraunt if it happens again.

SaintOlaf

I threaten to throw people in the cardboard baler... not much different I guess. :P

Unfortunately we don't have any basilisks in the area, the closest we have is a crazy dog in the house across the street from the store. I think it's a mastiff :mellow:

:lol: Mastiffs scare me. We have 3 of them living next door. Two puppies and one fully grown :mellow: Edited by Selah

SaintOlaf

I swear, when I take out the trash he wants to jump over the fence and come eat my face. He jumps like 10 feet in the air while barking and howling, I bet if he really wanted to he could clear the fence with the right trajectory.