Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Nihil Obstat
Posted

I'm absolutely furious right now. Close to speechless. If this sort of thing hadn't happened via IM, a fistfight could very likely have started. I don't even get mad. This is horrible. Evil manipulation and disgusting accusations. I'd consider saying it approaches being objectively evil in its nature. Depraved. I want to say terrible things to him now, but I can't. I shouldn't. It would probably be wrong too.
I can't even say anything else. This is way beyond me.
Pray for us. Please. The four of us involved. Now I take some deep breaths.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...