An Old School Catholic Message Board

Miss Scripture

fides quarens intellectum

fides quarens intellectum

[color="#FF0000"][size=7][font="Century Gothic"][b]HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!![/b][/font][/size][/color]

:clap:

:banana:

:dancer1: :dancer2:

:taco:

oh, and,

WE WANT THE CUP!

:smokey:

tinytherese

This isn't the Holy Grail by chance is it? I watched a portion of Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade days ago.

MissScripture

[quote name='tinytherese' post='1872806' date='May 21 2009, 05:10 PM']This isn't the Holy Grail by chance is it? I watched a portion of Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade days ago.[/quote]
:unsure:

*backs away slowly*

Nooooo, we're talking about HOCKEY!

But Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade is a good movie. :love:

dominicansoul

It's your birthday? :shock:

(I'm such a bad friend!)

[font="Century Gothic"][size=7]H[color="#2F4F4F"]A[/color][color="#4B0082"]P[/color][color="#000080"]P[/color][color="#483D8B"]Y [/color][color="#FF0000"]B[/color][color="#F4A460"]I[/color][color="#9ACD32"]R[/color][color="#2E8B57"]T[/color][color="#48D1CC"]H[/color][color="#800080"]D[/color][color="#FF00FF"]A[/color][color="#00FFFF"]Y[/color]![/size][/font]

OH,

[i]and i guarantee, we'll win the cup!!!![/i]

MissScripture

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1872813' date='May 21 2009, 05:26 PM']It's your birthday? :shock:

(I'm such a bad friend!)

[font="Century Gothic"][size=7]H[color="#2F4F4F"]A[/color][color="#4B0082"]P[/color][color="#000080"]P[/color][color="#483D8B"]Y [/color][color="#FF0000"]B[/color][color="#F4A460"]I[/color][color="#9ACD32"]R[/color][color="#2E8B57"]T[/color][color="#48D1CC"]H[/color][color="#800080"]D[/color][color="#FF00FF"]A[/color][color="#00FFFF"]Y[/color]![/size][/font]

OH,

[i]and i guarantee, we'll win the cup!!!![/i][/quote]
You're not a bad friend!
Once, my dad took me out to lunch for my birthday, and had to ask what the date was. :mellow:

[quote name='Paddington' post='1872816' date='May 21 2009, 05:28 PM']Happy Birthday!

:rap:

:farmer:

:bart:

:elmo:

:fisherman:

:twist:

:guitar:[/quote]
Why thank you!
:elmo: ELMO HAS TO GO TO THE POTTY!

tinytherese

[quote name='MissScripture' post='1872833' date='May 21 2009, 05:48 PM']You're not a bad friend!
Once, my dad took me out to lunch for my birthday, and had to ask what the date was. :mellow:

Why thank you!
:elmo: ELMO HAS TO GO TO THE POTTY![/quote]

I saw this one youtube video with a tickle me Elmo that was in flame. It added a whole new meaning to "St. Elmo's Fire."

Christie_M

[quote name='MissScripture' post='1872833' date='May 21 2009, 03:48 PM']You're not a bad friend!
Once, my dad took me out to lunch for my birthday, and had to ask what the date was. :mellow:[/quote]

:lol_pound:

and happy birfday!

MissScripture

Look what my Sweetie made me for my birthday! ^_^

[img]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o102/EagleOneTheatreChick/Sarahs%20birthday/IMGP3102.jpg[/img]

MissScripture

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1872917' date='May 21 2009, 08:39 PM']a cake with some funny symbles?[/quote]
It's the Minnesota Twins! ^_^

[quote name='XIX' post='1872919' date='May 21 2009, 08:45 PM']The Twins won 20-1 for your birthday.

Awwwesome.[/quote]
I know! And Joe got his second career grandslam!! :love: