Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why Isn't There An Ncis Thread?


Recommended Posts

puellapaschalis
Posted

Here it is!

Who's your favourite character?

CatherineM
Posted

Abby. I especially loved it when they finally showed her car.

puellapaschalis
Posted

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1873407' date='May 22 2009, 11:55 PM']Abby. I especially loved it when they finally showed her car.[/quote]

I did some kind of quiz on Facebook which told me I'm most like her. Geeks ftw.

Maximilianus
Posted

[quote name='puellapaschalis' post='1873398' date='May 22 2009, 04:33 PM']Who's your favourite character?[/quote]

Zeva.

I only started watching the show recently in syndication, catching the new episodes on occasion.

Archaeology cat
Posted

Abby rocks.

puellapaschalis
Posted

Gibbs is cuter though.

Not A Mallard
Posted

Gibbs

puellapaschalis
Posted

[quote name='Not A Mallard' post='1873820' date='May 23 2009, 03:55 PM']Gibbs[/quote]

:thumbsup:

CatherineM
Posted

Most women my age had a crush on Mark Harmon when he was younger. He has just improved with age. Mindy is very lucky.

puellapaschalis
Posted

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1873858' date='May 23 2009, 06:11 PM']Most women my age had a crush on Mark Harmon when he was younger. He has just improved with age. Mindy is very lucky.[/quote]

This lady, she speaks the truth.

Winchester
Posted

[quote]Why Isn't There An Ncis Thread?[/quote]
Because ncis is dumb.

puellapaschalis
Posted

[quote name='Winchester' post='1874498' date='May 25 2009, 01:36 AM']Because ncis is dumb.[/quote]

Helemaal niet.

puellapaschalis
Posted

[quote name='Spence06' post='1875510' date='May 26 2009, 08:05 AM']I really like Tony[/quote]

Oooh I could slap him sometimes! :boink:

Posted

I like all of them. I've been watching since near the beginning of it. I remember being rather flabbergasted when Kate died... I'd probably be labeled a :nerd: when you read this... but...

I have yet to watch this season's finale, so... no spoilers!

I feel like the show has picked up quite a bit of appeal in the past 3 seasons or so. The team chemistry is more pronounced.

I like all of them, except Vance. I didn't like the girl director either. The team is all quirky...

Abby's character is one of the most interesting. She's like a goth-teen that's never grown up. She has this weird punk-rock/goth thing going, while being cute and innocent and geeky all at the same time. Plus, she's from Louisiana (actor is definitely from the New Orleans area, the character I'm fairly sure is as well), which is always a plus.

Gibbs is the tough-guy leader... He has a maverick streak, but he's ridiculously effective. His drive and dedication is an interesting contrast to the sociability of the other characters. He's haunted by his past, of which we're only occasionally given glimpses. Plus, it looks like he's finally given up on marriage, after 2-3 failed marriages.

Tony is the goofball. He's the one who was the class clown and never grew out of it. He's got a ridiculous library of movies, and his philandering ways seem to have waned in the past season or two. Notably, there's been sexual tension between Tony and Ziva from day one. He's growing into a more mature character as the seasons go on. However, he still has his goofiness (mostly) intact.

McGee is the (semi)socially awkward geek. He's your stereotypical grown up nerd who didn't grow out of being a nerd. He gets excited about hacking into things and keeps up with videogames, etc. He's had a long friendship with Abby, but his "normal" nerdiness seems to clash with Abby's "punk/goth" elements. He also is the butt of Tony's pranks. As his time w/ NCIS has matured, he's no longer given the regular epithets of "probie."

Ziva has quite been the interesting dynamic. She's the femme fatale, but with human elements. She initially was often portrayed messing up idioms and such. She also had a long running dynamic with Tony. In some sense, her personality is very on the work at hand and often this element interact's with Tony's goofballishness. She even had to kill her half-brother in the line of duty. Lately, there's been question of her loyalty...

puellapaschalis
Posted

I'm sitting watching the latest episode (on Dutch tv anyway) right now :))

(and Gibbs is sillyly handsome)

Posted

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1873858' date='May 23 2009, 10:11 AM']Most women my age had a crush on Mark Harmon when he was younger. He has just improved with age. Mindy is very lucky.[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
i have had a crush on him since i watched 'stealing home' as a teenager

CatherineM
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1875784' date='May 26 2009, 02:56 PM']+J.M.J.+
i have had a crush on him since i watched 'stealing home' as a teenager[/quote]

I fell in love when he was on Centennial. Gotta love a guy in a Cavalry uniform. His Ted Bundy was creepy, but he was great on St. Elsewhere.

Posted

I just watched the finale last night...

[spoiler]It's a cliff hanger again!

From the way it ended, I suspect that Ziva will return after being rescued from the terrorist camp.[/spoiler]

That is all.

Posted

I just got into this show. I really enjoy it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...