Laudate_Dominum Posted March 27, 2004 Posted March 27, 2004 I just noticed that I'm PM Pham! What does this do? Is it just cool? I must say I'm pretty happy about it, I didn't like being an extraterrestrial (sp) too much. God bless you dearly my big phat phamily!
ilovechrist Posted March 27, 2004 Posted March 27, 2004 that's awesome! i want to get up to Super Alien by Easter.. i'll be posting like mad the next couple weeks!
Guest thomasaquinas3 Posted March 27, 2004 Posted March 27, 2004 Awesome. Congratulations! (I still have a long ways to go)
Fiat_Voluntas_Tua Posted March 27, 2004 Posted March 27, 2004 I feel like i will never get past lurker... :saber: ...But the battle will go on... ...One day it could happen, how many do you need to get past lurker?
Laudate_Dominum Posted March 27, 2004 Author Posted March 27, 2004 [quote name='thywillbedone7' date='Mar 27 2004, 12:34 PM'] I feel like i will never get past lurker... :saber: ...But the battle will go on... ...One day it could happen, how many do you need to get past lurker? [/quote] not sure.. maybe 50? It's been a while so I don't remember. But it wasn't that many, thats all I remember.
WCC_Catholic Posted March 27, 2004 Posted March 27, 2004 It is 50 to leave Luker L_D CONGRATS!!!!!!!! :balloons: have fun Sarah Marie
Laudate_Dominum Posted March 27, 2004 Author Posted March 27, 2004 [quote name='Jason' date='Mar 27 2004, 02:29 PM'] Wow I'm At 300 now cool! [/quote] Dude, you're taking this phorum by storm.
let_go_let_God Posted March 27, 2004 Posted March 27, 2004 (edited) I'm making this post to see where I am the next one will be my opinion. ------- (next message) I'm at 119 I am a PM Newbie, what comes after that and at how many posts? Edited March 27, 2004 by let_go_let_God
Laudate_Dominum Posted March 27, 2004 Author Posted March 27, 2004 [quote name='let_go_let_God' date='Mar 27 2004, 03:54 PM'] I'm making this post to see where I am the next one will be my opinion. ------- (next message) I'm at 119 I am a PM Newbie, what comes after that and at how many posts? [/quote] isn't there something at 150? Or 300? Man, I wish I would have paid more attention back in the day.. I think you'll be PM Alien next? I probably shouldn't even open my mouth. Peace.
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 27, 2004 Posted March 27, 2004 Thats cool LD! Jason, thats crazy. lol 300 posts already!
ilovechrist Posted March 27, 2004 Posted March 27, 2004 hey, don't forget about me over here! i'm over 250 in only 1 week of actual posting! so proud of myself (cant find any emoticon of it patting itself on the back)
jmjtina Posted March 27, 2004 Posted March 27, 2004 Congrats....now for the family welcome: :fluffy air extraction: Welcome!
Laudate_Dominum Posted March 27, 2004 Author Posted March 27, 2004 [quote name='jmjtina' date='Mar 27 2004, 04:29 PM'] Congrats....now for the family welcome: :fluffy air extraction: Welcome! [/quote] Hey!! You know I hate that smiley! ok, I'm better now.
ilovechrist Posted March 27, 2004 Posted March 27, 2004 i never noticed that smiley in there... that is hilarious!
jmjtina Posted March 27, 2004 Posted March 27, 2004 [quote name='ilovechrist' date='Mar 27 2004, 04:50 PM'] i never noticed that smiley in there... that is hilarious! [/quote] Well, when you turn pham, we'll have to celebrate: :fluffy air extraction: :crackup: you know you LOVE the smiley Laudate_Dominum!!! because it leads to this:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now