An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dust - May 30, It's A Huge Conspiracy

Phattest Loser

Winchester

If you build muscle, you will incinerate calories. I need somewhere close to 3000 calories to maintain my weight at 190-195.

You must use resistance training.

[quote name='hot stuff' post='1881554' date='Jun 2 2009, 09:39 PM']he too is from Minnesota[/quote]
Ah, must be the water there.

Lol. Good work Lor! Although we can't give all the credit to you for the weight gain. That baby contributes a great deal.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Moosey' post='1882048' date='Jun 3 2009, 01:21 PM']Lol. Good work Lor! Although we can't give all the credit to you for the weight gain. That baby contributes a great deal.[/quote]

The [i]baby[/i] actually only weighs around 2.5 lbs at this stage of pregnancy. :unsure:

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='the lords sheep' post='1882291' date='Jun 3 2009, 06:47 PM']So... if you donate.... what am I donating to?[/quote]

The winner of the challenge will choose a charity for the donations to be given to. So by pledging a few bucks you're not giving Dust or hot stuff money, you're helping folks in need. :)

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1882332' date='Jun 3 2009, 06:49 PM']The [i]baby[/i] actually only weighs around 2.5 lbs at this stage of pregnancy. :unsure:[/quote]
I know. He's still contributing 2.5 lbs isn't he?

IcePrincessKRS
:idontknow: I just don't generally consider 2.5 lbs to be "a great deal" of 20 lbs. :lol: Maybe it's just because, having been pregnant, I hate when people tell me "oh, you're not fat, that's just the baby!" when I know that the 50lbs I gained is usually only 6-8 lbs Baby. Well, maybe I'm not fat but the baby certainly doesn't weigh 50 lbs (and praise God for that). :wacko:

tinytherese

A large majority of my blood is Czech and my home town has a Czech village that has Czech restaurantes, shops, a museum, etc. Unfortunately, the flood hit my home state of Iowa and the village got hit badly. <_<