Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Accidental Post...please Disregard


Recommended Posts

Trying2BFaithful
Posted (edited)

sorry

Edited by Trying2BFaithful
WCC_Catholic
Posted

i am know that you want to disregard but i am almost at 100

Posted

Dont mind me . Just Post Padding for some reason.

ilovechrist
Posted

:lol i like posting accidentally... like WCC_Catholic said, keep runnin the posts up! :D

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

I agree. You can never have too many posts!

Laudate_Dominum
Posted
:cool:
Posted
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D



What am I supposed to disregard again?
Posted

[quote] I agree. You can never have too many posts!  [/quote]

Agreed!

Fiat_Voluntas_Tua
Posted

Word to that. :D

Fiat_Voluntas_Tua
Posted

Actually I love posting so much, I will post another one.

Fiat_Voluntas_Tua
Posted

Pax et Agape!

Posted

No... really,



what am I supposed to disregard? :blink:

Posted

Ohhhhhh.......Post!

Posted

In no way am I trying to spam this thread! :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...