Selah Posted June 12, 2009 Posted June 12, 2009 Bill O Reilly or Judge Judy? Seriously. I really don't know. Their powers are quite evenly matched. I NEED HELP!
Hassan Posted June 12, 2009 Posted June 12, 2009 (edited) [quote name='Selah' post='1889278' date='Jun 12 2009, 06:51 PM']Bill O Reilly or Judge Judy? Seriously. I really don't know. Their powers are quite evenly matched. I NEED HELP![/quote] Which wins, Irish Catholic mass or female Jewish tenacity. Taking the relevant stereotypes into account with the extra consideration that hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn along with past personal experiences I'd say Judge Judy. Of course I could destroy either of them if I so willed to Edited June 12, 2009 by Hassan
Hassan Posted June 13, 2009 Posted June 13, 2009 [quote name='Hilde' post='1889308' date='Jun 12 2009, 06:54 PM']What kind of fight?[/quote] a tickle fight, duh!
AngelofMusic Posted June 13, 2009 Posted June 13, 2009 Definitely Judge Judy. With her perfectly coiffed hair and stoic expressions... You KNOW she can put on the hurt. She scares me.
Hassan Posted June 13, 2009 Posted June 13, 2009 [quote name='AngelofMusic' post='1889369' date='Jun 12 2009, 09:55 PM']Definitely Judge Judy. With her perfectly coiffed hair and stoic expressions... You KNOW she can put on the hurt. She scares me. [/quote]
AngelofMusic Posted June 13, 2009 Posted June 13, 2009 I watched her show one time, and I feel sorry for those people. Not because their petty little problems are on display for the world to see, but because they brought them to Judge Judy. She just cuts them into shreds! Who would willingly sign up for that!?
Hassan Posted June 13, 2009 Posted June 13, 2009 [quote name='AngelofMusic' post='1889413' date='Jun 12 2009, 10:35 PM']I watched her show one time, and I feel sorry for those people. Not because their petty little problems are on display for the world to see, but because they brought them to Judge Judy. She just cuts them into shreds! Who would willingly sign up for that!?[/quote] I'd do it. It's pretty well known that she fears me
Paddington Posted June 13, 2009 Posted June 13, 2009 Judge Judy would totally pwn Bill O'Reilly. And Hassan.
AngelofMusic Posted June 13, 2009 Posted June 13, 2009 [quote name='Paddington' post='1889579' date='Jun 13 2009, 06:30 AM']Judge Judy would totally pwn Bill O'Reilly. And Hassan.[/quote] Teehee
Hassan Posted June 13, 2009 Posted June 13, 2009 [quote name='Paddington' post='1889579' date='Jun 13 2009, 06:30 AM']Judge Judy would totally pwn Bill O'Reilly. And Hassan.[/quote] That's what people said about the Hydra during my second labour. Before Deianara convinced my wife to give me his hydra blood soaked tunic as a gift
Hassan Posted June 13, 2009 Posted June 13, 2009 [quote name='Selah' post='1889747' date='Jun 13 2009, 03:04 PM']lol, random[/quote] A Lebanese Catholic woman is the Vice President of a bank in my hometown. She promised to send me a new debit card in the mail as mine was all bentyish when I went to see her at her bank. I have as of yet not recieved the new card. Also contrary to her claimes I cannot transfer funds from my savings account (a substantial sum to be sure ) to my debit card checking account from an ATM. Can you or musturde do anything about that?
tinytherese Posted June 13, 2009 Posted June 13, 2009 [quote name='Hassan' post='1889671' date='Jun 13 2009, 11:09 AM']That's what people said about the Hydra during my second labour.[/quote] You have gone through child birth? Sultan or Sultina?
Hassan Posted June 13, 2009 Posted June 13, 2009 [quote name='tinytherese' post='1889822' date='Jun 13 2009, 07:24 PM']You have gone through child birth? Sultan or Sultina?[/quote] [url="http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/Herakles/labors.html"]http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/Herakles/labors.html[/url] How can I make up absurd, grandiose claims about myself if you people don't know basic Greek mythology?!?!?!?!!??! I'm not really angry, I just like to pretend I am sometimes
The Bus Station Posted June 13, 2009 Posted June 13, 2009 [quote name='tinytherese' post='1889822' date='Jun 13 2009, 07:24 PM']You have gone through child birth? Sultan or Sultina?[/quote] I was thinking the same thing. Though... Sultina? Sultaness? Sultette?
tinytherese Posted June 13, 2009 Posted June 13, 2009 Wow, that sure didn't happen in the Disney movie.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now