T-Bone _ Posted June 15, 2009 Author Posted June 15, 2009 [quote name='Didacus' post='1891446' date='Jun 15 2009, 12:18 PM']Who are you ignoring? [/quote] I'd rather not say, as to not cause them undue embarrassment. (It's not you, but a rather annoying person with an ugly avatar.)
T-Bone _ Posted June 15, 2009 Author Posted June 15, 2009 [quote name='Hilde' post='1891450' date='Jun 15 2009, 12:21 PM']I didn't even know that was possible[/quote] Yep, you go to their profile, then click on [i]Options[/i].
pat22 Posted June 15, 2009 Posted June 15, 2009 [quote name='T-Bone _' post='1891442' date='Jun 15 2009, 02:15 PM'][/quote]
hoosieranna Posted June 15, 2009 Posted June 15, 2009 It is a feature I've used judiciously, but with a small bit of glee. Just a little.
pat22 Posted June 15, 2009 Posted June 15, 2009 [quote name='T-Bone _' post='1891442' date='Jun 15 2009, 02:15 PM'][/quote] totally, I mean, why do I still have to look at you? your right it stinks.
piano_freak184 Posted June 15, 2009 Posted June 15, 2009 [quote name='Nadezhda' post='1891495' date='Jun 15 2009, 03:12 PM']You could leave.[/quote] rawrrr
piano_freak184 Posted June 15, 2009 Posted June 15, 2009 [quote name='pat22' post='1891508' date='Jun 15 2009, 03:18 PM']high five piano dude. [/quote] * high five *
Didacus Posted June 15, 2009 Posted June 15, 2009 [quote name='T-Bone _' post='1891449' date='Jun 15 2009, 01:21 PM']I'd rather not say, as to not cause them undue embarrassment. (It's not you, but a rather annoying person with an ugly avatar.)[/quote] I am relieved. I'd hate for soemone to think my avatar was ugly.
hoosieranna Posted June 15, 2009 Posted June 15, 2009 [quote name='Didacus' post='1891515' date='Jun 15 2009, 03:23 PM']I am relieved. I'd hate for soemone to think my avatar was ugly.[/quote] Silly Canadien! Your avatar is quite nice. And you don't laugh at my French. Two points in your favor.
Jesus_lol Posted June 15, 2009 Posted June 15, 2009 (edited) heheh, i am safe! couldnt be me, my avatar is sah-weet. Edited June 15, 2009 by Jesus_lol
T-Bone _ Posted June 15, 2009 Author Posted June 15, 2009 [quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1891674' date='Jun 15 2009, 03:06 PM']heheh, i am safe! couldnt be me, my avatar is sah-weet. [/quote] Not only is your avatar sweet, but you're not annoying.
Resurrexi Posted June 15, 2009 Posted June 15, 2009 I have always wondered if anyone has [i]me [/i]on ignore.
Hassan Posted June 15, 2009 Posted June 15, 2009 ......is T-Bone turning into MadamV? DON'T DO IT T-BONE!!!!111!!11!!1 I friended you. I have very high Facebook friends standards, I'd hate to have to knock you off the mountain top after you climbed all the way up
T-Bone _ Posted June 15, 2009 Author Posted June 15, 2009 [quote name='Hassan' post='1891678' date='Jun 15 2009, 03:09 PM']......is T-Bone turning into MadamV? DON'T DO IT T-BONE!!!!111!!11!!1 I friended you. I have very high Facebook friends standards, I'd hate to have to knock you off the mountain top after you climbed all the way up [/quote] I have a total of two people on ignore, and one of them doesn't even post here anymore. No danger of me turning into MadamV.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now