Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

InHisLove726
Posted

Please continue to pray for all those who are struggling to find work, myself included. I am very much worried that I won't be able to find a job soon, and I hate being a burden to my family, especially my grandmother who has been helping me with my finances. It bothers me to receive money from her, but without her, I would probably be very much in debt. Please say a prayer for her and my grandfather.

I want to go back to school, but I can't until I get a job. :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...