Christie_M Posted June 16, 2009 Posted June 16, 2009 wellp, almost. but i'm not going to spam--i want to make these count
hoosieranna Posted June 16, 2009 Posted June 16, 2009 I only meant good luck in making them count. I wasn't encouraging spamming, like some other people.
T-Bone _ Posted June 16, 2009 Posted June 16, 2009 [quote name='Nadezhda' post='1892130' date='Jun 15 2009, 08:54 PM']I only meant good luck in making them count. I wasn't encouraging spamming, like some other people.[/quote] I know who you're talking about.
QuoteMan Posted June 16, 2009 Posted June 16, 2009 You see Christie with almost 15000 posts. You see me with a measly 68...
QuoteMan Posted June 16, 2009 Posted June 16, 2009 HEY! just 'cause I live in an igloo, and eat ice for breakfast, doesen't give you the right to make fun of me!
hoosieranna Posted June 16, 2009 Posted June 16, 2009 (edited) Don't come crying to me. I'm a Hoosier. We're BORN being teased. edit: and don't even get me started about sagebrush. Edited June 16, 2009 by Nadezhda
Christie_M Posted June 16, 2009 Author Posted June 16, 2009 no making fun of canadians in my thread!! and you guys are making it very hard to not post.
T-Bone _ Posted June 16, 2009 Posted June 16, 2009 I can't not make fun of Canadians. It's like breathing.
Christie_M Posted June 16, 2009 Author Posted June 16, 2009 (edited) looks like you're going to have to learn not to make fun of them. that or stop breathing...but i recomend learning the first (one left!!) Edited June 16, 2009 by Christie_M
hoosieranna Posted June 16, 2009 Posted June 16, 2009 (edited) [quote name='Christie_M' post='1892207' date='Jun 15 2009, 11:35 PM']no making fun of canadians in my thread!! and you guys are making it very hard to not post.[/quote] We do both only in love. 31, BTW Edited June 16, 2009 by Nadezhda
T-Bone _ Posted June 16, 2009 Posted June 16, 2009 By my count, you have 61 left... You must have learned math in Canada.
T-Bone _ Posted June 16, 2009 Posted June 16, 2009 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1892213' date='Jun 15 2009, 09:39 PM']looks like you're going to have to learn not to make fun of them. that or stop breathing...but i recomend learning the first (one left!!)[/quote]
Christie_M Posted June 16, 2009 Author Posted June 16, 2009 [quote name='Nadezhda' post='1892216' date='Jun 15 2009, 09:41 PM']We do both only in love. 31, BTW[/quote] well...didn't get this far just by myself...a canadian did help now and then 31 what?? [quote name='T-Bone _' post='1892217' date='Jun 15 2009, 09:41 PM']By my count, you have 61 left... You must have learned math in Canada.[/quote] they have a wierd system...something called "Metric" and it's hard to learn.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now