Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Job Application And Interview!


Recommended Posts

InHisLove726
Posted

I just got a call back today from a Senior Helpers facility that I sent my resume to. The manager wants me to fill out a job application and set up an interview! I hope to hear from her again tomorrow about the job interview time, and I need prayers. This is very scary for me because it will be my first job in 2 years, but I want it very much. I've been praying heavily for a job, and I think this is God telling me it's time. Please pray for courage and strength! Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...