Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

because you're both annoying.

Posted

that's exactly how i feel every single time i come across one of your posts.

Posted

You aren't being very kind.

:weep:

Posted

truth hurts

Posted

I want to be just like you when I grow up. :rolleyes:

Posted

you should. he's a great person.

Posted (edited)

[quote name='rachael' post='1897560' date='Jun 21 2009, 01:10 PM']you should. he's a great person.[/quote]

He should show that side of himself to me more often, then.

Edited by Resurrexi
Posted

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1897570' date='Jun 21 2009, 01:30 PM']He should show that side of himself to me more often, then.[/quote]
:lol_roll:

the irony in your response kills me

HisChildForever
Posted

[quote name='rachael' post='1897525' date='Jun 21 2009, 12:33 PM']because you're both annoying.[/quote]

LOL.

Posted

I like Rexi better than Hassan. Yeah. I'm choosing favourites.

Posted

Hassan is more entertaining. Rexi is slightly more likable.

HisChildForever
Posted

That's because Res has better grammar.

Posted

Hassan is lost.

Rexi should know better, but his pride wont let him.

Posted

in addition to what has already been stated, it seems you and Hassan (the Awesome) never sleep.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...