franciscanheart Posted July 7, 2009 Author Posted July 7, 2009 where is boozer. all these comments floating around in my head need someplace to GO!
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 7, 2009 Posted July 7, 2009 [quote name='Moosey' post='1913448' date='Jul 7 2009, 11:54 AM']I've been called "Two by Four" And "toothpick." Which, in my opionion, can be just as bad being described as "stout" or "pregnant-looking." The grass is always greener, Im telling you.[/quote] yeah, try being 102 lbs and having people ask if you're pregnant. I've gotten both and all said and done I prefer the skinny remarks. At least then I just know they usually say it because they're jealous.
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 7, 2009 Posted July 7, 2009 [quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1913449' date='Jul 7 2009, 11:56 AM']where is boozer. all these comments floating around in my head need someplace to GO![/quote] I slept in and then it took forever getting the kids around between feeding X, changing diapers, making the girls get dressed, pick up their room a bit, strip their bed, and downstairs for breakfast. My kids are slower than dirt sometimes.
Lil Red Posted July 7, 2009 Posted July 7, 2009 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1913293' date='Jul 6 2009, 10:48 PM'] I know how you feel.[/quote] [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1913297' date='Jul 6 2009, 10:51 PM']Me too... [/quote] it's a sad club, isn't it? [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1913433' date='Jul 7 2009, 08:26 AM']i got called stout. Stout? idk.. I thought they were talking about beer. until they laughed. at me.[/quote] [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1913508' date='Jul 7 2009, 09:54 AM']yeah, try being 102 lbs and having people ask if you're pregnant. I've gotten both and all said and done I prefer the skinny remarks. At least then I just know they usually say it because they're jealous. [/quote] [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1913510' date='Jul 7 2009, 09:56 AM']My kids are slower than dirt sometimes.[/quote] it took me forever to get out of the house today. little girl slept in until 8! she hasn't done that in, oh, never!
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 7, 2009 Posted July 7, 2009 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1913512' date='Jul 7 2009, 12:57 PM']i will make some cookies so we will all feel better. [/quote] Sad part is it would totally work. lol Might not help with the 20ish lbs, but it would make me soooo happy.
franciscanheart Posted July 7, 2009 Author Posted July 7, 2009 i'm hungry and... wait! it IS lunch time!! wahoo!!
Lil Red Posted July 7, 2009 Posted July 7, 2009 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1913556' date='Jul 7 2009, 10:34 AM']Sad part is it would totally work. lol Might not help with the 20ish lbs, but it would make me soooo happy.[/quote] +J.M.J.+ no kidding. i'm thinking about signing up for a local gym's 'boot camp'. it's 4 weeks (one hour for 4 days/week) of cardio, weights, aerobic workouts. the bad part? $250 for the 4 weeks. but i'm thinking it'll be worth it if i lose some weight and strengthen up.
franciscanheart Posted July 7, 2009 Author Posted July 7, 2009 [quote name='Lil Red' post='1913594' date='Jul 7 2009, 12:09 PM']+J.M.J.+ no kidding. i'm thinking about signing up for a local gym's 'boot camp'. it's 4 weeks (one hour for 4 days/week) of cardio, weights, aerobic workouts. the bad part? $250 for the 4 weeks. but i'm thinking it'll be worth it if i lose some weight and strengthen up.[/quote] this may be a dumb question but why not just do that on your own?
Lil Red Posted July 7, 2009 Posted July 7, 2009 [quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1913616' date='Jul 7 2009, 11:23 AM']this may be a dumb question but why not just do that on your own?[/quote] +J.M.J.+ because i won't. if i actually commit to spending money on doing this, i'll do it. otherwise, i'll put it off, or if i'm tired, i'll say "oh, i'll just skip today".
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 7, 2009 Posted July 7, 2009 [quote name='Lil Red' post='1913594' date='Jul 7 2009, 02:09 PM']+J.M.J.+ no kidding. i'm thinking about signing up for a local gym's 'boot camp'. it's 4 weeks (one hour for 4 days/week) of cardio, weights, aerobic workouts. the bad part? $250 for the 4 weeks. but i'm thinking it'll be worth it if i lose some weight and strengthen up.[/quote] yeah, that stinks. If you actually make it to all the sessions it would be worth it, I think. I just know I would end up NOT using them all and I'd feel bad for wasting the money. I did some pilates and used my exercise ball a few times last week (holy cow was I sore after the first two days) but then life happened and I didn't do anything from about Friday on... I try to do it after the kids go to bed because it's impossible to get anything done while they're up. And if Xander is still fussy after the girls are in bed exercising just isn't going to happen. We have free access to the gym on post but their child care hours are totally incompatible, and I couldn't leave Xander with them anyway. On the upside I know that I am shedding weight, however slow it may be. I weigh myself every other day or so. And I try on clothes weekly to see how well they fit. Last week I finally got into a pair of my "big" shorts so I have something other than maternity and sweats to wear. I did cave in and order a pair of jeans from Old Navy, but they were on clearance for 12 bucks... hopefully they fit. haha
franciscanheart Posted July 7, 2009 Author Posted July 7, 2009 i'm trying to lose weight too. slowly but surely... 5 lbs so far.
Lil Red Posted July 7, 2009 Posted July 7, 2009 +J.M.J.+ i really haven't lost any weight. i'm about 9 lbs off my pre-pregnancy weight, but i had wanted to lose about 20 lbs before i got pregnant anyway. so 30 lbs. and iceyp, you're right, it's next to impossible to do any home exercising with little girl awake. she wants to 'help' me. lol.
franciscanheart Posted July 7, 2009 Author Posted July 7, 2009 out for the night. have fun. play nice.
Lil Red Posted July 7, 2009 Posted July 7, 2009 [quote name='rachael' post='1913770' date='Jul 7 2009, 04:00 PM']hey[/quote] +J.M.J.+ whatchoo want?
Lil Red Posted July 7, 2009 Posted July 7, 2009 [quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1913785' date='Jul 7 2009, 04:17 PM']out for the night. have fun. play nice.[/quote] +J.M.J.+ i don't wanna.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now