An Old School Catholic Message Board

Moderator Relay

franciscanheart

franciscanheart

i'm out for the weekend. headed to hell... i mean kansas. :mellow:

on a more serious, yet way more fun, note: my friend cynthia is in LABOR! yay!! please pray for a smooth and safe delivery. she has been very afraid of this almost the whole pregnancy. please pray that God calm her and truly let her feel His peace during this process. i pray too that she really enjoys and soaks in every second of this. baby L is on the way!! woo!

:yahoo:

If you can't tell, I love babies! :)

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1916541' date='Jul 10 2009, 08:36 AM']i'm out for the weekend. headed to hell... i mean kansas. :mellow:

on a more serious, yet way more fun, note: my friend cynthia is in LABOR! yay!! please pray for a smooth and safe delivery. she has been very afraid of this almost the whole pregnancy. please pray that God calm her and truly let her feel His peace during this process. i pray too that she really enjoys and soaks in every second of this. baby L is on the way!! woo!

:yahoo:

If you can't tell, I love babies! :)[/quote]

I'll send up a few prayers for you (for your trip) and Cynthia (for her and Baby L). :)

Have fun in Kansas.

franciscanheart

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1916643' date='Jul 10 2009, 10:56 AM']I'll send up a few prayers for you (for your trip) and Cynthia (for her and Baby L). :)

Have fun in Kansas.[/quote]
:love: you're the best.

heavenseeker

[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1916541' date='Jul 10 2009, 07:36 AM']i'm out for the weekend. headed to hell... i mean kansas. :mellow:[/quote]
hey kansas is not hell :annoyed:

heavenseeker

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1914889' date='Jul 8 2009, 09:20 PM']i do it to let my fans know i am here.

:mellow:[/quote]
you have fans? as in more than just rachael? thats outstanding! :P

Edited by heavenseeker

franciscanheart

[quote name='heavenseeker' post='1917224' date='Jul 11 2009, 02:48 AM']hey kansas is not hell :annoyed:[/quote]
you're right. :mellow: oklahoma is.

i found a real starbucks here; i'm happy. :thumbsup: