An Old School Catholic Message Board

Mass In Toronto

Vincent Vega

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' post='1906898' date='Jul 1 2009, 12:00 AM']No kidding?
I've been meaning to get to one...I've long wanted to attend, the only thing is that the closest one is at 8:00 AM and at that, I'd have to travel about 30-40 minutes to get there...which means I'd have to get up at 6:40 or so...[/quote]
Heh, I'm in a similar situation where I live.
Which means...
There must not be any other PMers near me! :sadder:

Heh. In any case, I just went through all my missals and set them for the date :mellow:. I wanna PM you something if you don't mind. Your inbox is full though :mellow:

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1906916' date='Jun 30 2009, 11:19 PM']Heh. In any case, I just went through all my missals and set them for the date :mellow:. I wanna PM you something if you don't mind. Your inbox is full though :mellow:[/quote]

I am still waiting for you to respond to the PM that I sent you.

:mellow:

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1906933' date='Jul 1 2009, 12:31 AM']I am still waiting for you to respond to the PM that I sent you.

:mellow:[/quote]
I thought I replied... :unsure: I'll send it again.

Norseman82

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' post='1906864' date='Jun 30 2009, 11:29 PM']What would you consider the best parish/parishes to attend mass in Toronto?
I'll be there Sunday, and I know we have a number of Canadians, so what would you consider the most beautiful church in downtown Toronto?
Thanks![/quote]

When I've been up on there, I've stayed near the airport, and I've gone to [url="http://www.translord.ca/"]Transfiguration of Our Lord[/url] in the Etobicoke area. Architecturally, it may not be the Quigley chapel, but I've thought it was solid theologically (plus they do have 24-hour Eucharistic adoration).

Edited by Norseman82

I believe he's staying in the city of Toronto. Thanks for the suggestion, though! I'll keep that parish in mind myself (if I'm ever in the area...)