An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sweet 16

Resurrexi

piano_freak184

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1907619' date='Jul 1 2009, 09:43 PM']Isn't it only girls that call it "sweet sixteen"? :P[/quote]
psh no

[quote name='piano_freak184' post='1907601' date='Jul 1 2009, 08:26 PM']I've got an idea

;)[/quote]

What might that be?

:)

Marie-Therese

I would have figured that you'd grill up a nice steak, sit around with some friends, and diagram [i]Paradise Lost[/i]. Perhaps while wearing jaunty caps with feathers...or, even better, crowns. Yes. Diagramming sentences while wearing crowns.

:donjohn: Sedecim Rex commandeth his subjects...Prepare thy quills! This night, these scrolls shall be filled with Milton, and as thy liege, I shall see that, as I live, thou shalt diagram these words, and if any of thy verbage offend me, I shall force thee to go to Medieval Times!

:D

And don't try to bust me on the anachronism. It was intentional.

Nihil Obstat

Omg, you should dig up really old Church documents in original Latin and translate them!!!!!!!!!

Or better yet, get ahold of some untranslated Aquinas! I hear there's lots of that. :)

I say cake. And if you feel so inclined to drive, then drive.

princessgianna

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1907695' date='Jul 1 2009, 09:38 PM']Omg, you should dig up really old Church documents in original Latin and translate them!!!!!!!!![/quote]

You should so do that OR apply for a job.

Eat Cake and be Merry.

:yes:

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1907698' date='Jul 1 2009, 09:42 PM']You should so do that OR apply for a job.

Eat Cake and be Merry.

:yes:[/quote]

Piano_Freak has come up with some birthday plans for me that involve you.

:mellow:

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1907700' date='Jul 1 2009, 09:43 PM']Piano_Freak has come up with some birthday plans for me that involve you.

:mellow:[/quote]
Just don't kidnap her. Then you can never marry her. :mellow:

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1907704' date='Jul 1 2009, 09:45 PM']Just don't kidnap her. Then you can never marry her. :mellow:[/quote]

I can if Piano_Freak, after she has been separated from me, her abductor, and established in a safe and free place, chooses marriage of her own accord.

:mellow:

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1907708' date='Jul 1 2009, 09:51 PM']I can if Piano_Freak, after she has been separated from me, her abductor, and established in a safe and free place, chooses marriage of her own accord.

I was talking about PG, but I guess it applies to PF too. :mellow:

EDIT: No, that really doesn't make any sense....... does it have to?

Edited by Nihil Obstat

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1907710' date='Jul 1 2009, 09:52 PM']You're right. I does make no sense.

:P[/quote]
Naw, I meant my post didn't make any sense.
I'm not drunk either. :)

My typing is down the drain today though. Not entirely sure why, but my accuracy is probably hovering around only 85%.

princessgianna

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1907700' date='Jul 1 2009, 09:43 PM']Piano_Freak has come up with some birthday plans for me that involve you.

すみません。:huh:

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1907704' date='Jul 1 2009, 09:45 PM']Just don't kidnap her. Then you can never marry her. :mellow:[/quote]
:unsure:

:ninja: