Resurrexi Posted July 2, 2009 Author Posted July 2, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1907704' date='Jul 1 2009, 09:45 PM']Just don't kidnap her. Then you can never marry her. [/quote] I can if Piano_Freak, after she has been separated from me, her abductor, and established in a safe and free place, chooses marriage of her own accord.
Nihil Obstat Posted July 2, 2009 Posted July 2, 2009 (edited) [quote name='Resurrexi' post='1907708' date='Jul 1 2009, 09:51 PM']I can if Piano_Freak, after she has been separated from me, her abductor, and established in a safe and free place, chooses marriage of her own accord. [/quote] I was talking about PG, but I guess it applies to PF too. EDIT: No, that really doesn't make any sense....... does it have to? Edited July 2, 2009 by Nihil Obstat
Resurrexi Posted July 2, 2009 Author Posted July 2, 2009 (edited) You're right. I does make no sense. Edited July 2, 2009 by Resurrexi
Nihil Obstat Posted July 2, 2009 Posted July 2, 2009 [quote name='Resurrexi' post='1907710' date='Jul 1 2009, 09:52 PM']You're right. I does make no sense. [/quote] Naw, I meant my post didn't make any sense. I'm not drunk either. My typing is down the drain today though. Not entirely sure why, but my accuracy is probably hovering around only 85%.
princessgianna Posted July 2, 2009 Posted July 2, 2009 [quote name='Resurrexi' post='1907700' date='Jul 1 2009, 09:43 PM']Piano_Freak has come up with some birthday plans for me that involve you. [/quote] すみません。 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1907704' date='Jul 1 2009, 09:45 PM']Just don't kidnap her. Then you can never marry her. [/quote]
Resurrexi Posted July 2, 2009 Author Posted July 2, 2009 [quote name='princessgianna' post='1907716' date='Jul 1 2009, 09:58 PM']すみません。[/quote] You should probably talk to her about it.
Nihil Obstat Posted July 2, 2009 Posted July 2, 2009 [quote name='princessgianna' post='1907716' date='Jul 1 2009, 09:58 PM'][/quote] Good point; how does one kidnap a ninja? Good luck.
VeniteAdoremus Posted July 2, 2009 Posted July 2, 2009 Res, while there is space cake in Amsterdam (as well as space brownies, space muffins, space chocolate chip cookies, space waffles, space pancakes, but curiously not a lot of space), the cake I'd bake you would not be space cake. ...unless you want it to be, I guess, it's your birthday after all.
OraProMe Posted July 2, 2009 Posted July 2, 2009 Are you celebrating your 16th with family or friends? Road trip sounds nice, but it depends who it's with. I went out to lunch with my family for my 16th then went over to my best friends house with a bunch of people and drank far too much raspberry flavoured vodka. Then had a 6 am shift the next day -___- Do you have friends to celebrate with, Resurrexi ?
Resurrexi Posted July 2, 2009 Author Posted July 2, 2009 [quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1908042' date='Jul 2 2009, 07:44 AM']Res, while there is space cake in Amsterdam (as well as space brownies, space muffins, space chocolate chip cookies, space waffles, space pancakes, but curiously not a lot of space), the cake I'd bake you would not be space cake. ...unless you want it to be, I guess, it's your birthday after all.[/quote] I just hope my parents don't find out that I had space cake. [quote name='OraProMe' post='1908044' date='Jul 2 2009, 07:51 AM']Are you celebrating your 16th with family or friends? Road trip sounds nice, but it depends who it's with. I went out to lunch with my family for my 16th then went over to my best friends house with a bunch of people and drank far too much raspberry flavoured vodka. Then had a 6 am shift the next day -___- Do you have friends to celebrate with, Resurrexi ?[/quote] In the United States, those under twenty-one years of age cannot legally drink without parental supervision A friend of mine is going on the road trip.
dominicansoul Posted July 2, 2009 Posted July 2, 2009 my best friend rented a suite in a swanky hotel for her daughter and friends...(she'll be there, also, of course...) I can't believe that little kid is already hitting her sweet 16! Wow. Time flies!
ReinnieR Posted July 4, 2009 Posted July 4, 2009 I'm having a sweet 16 party on sunday. you're all invited
OraProMe Posted July 4, 2009 Posted July 4, 2009 [quote name='Resurrexi' post='1908345' date='Jul 2 2009, 04:13 PM']I just hope my parents don't find out that I had space cake. In the United States, those under twenty-one years of age cannot legally drink without parental supervision A friend of mine is going on the road trip.[/quote] oh legal, right. sorry. right. okay.
The Bus Station Posted July 4, 2009 Posted July 4, 2009 [quote name='ReinnieR' post='1909674' date='Jul 3 2009, 08:33 PM']BTW BYOB[/quote] Whatevs... Rexi is straight-edge but really Rexi don't get drunk.
OraProMe Posted July 4, 2009 Posted July 4, 2009 XXXSTAYTRUEXXX ONE MIND TWO FISTS THREE X's NEVER GOING DOWN
Nihil Obstat Posted July 4, 2009 Posted July 4, 2009 I'm a person just like you But I've got better things to do Than sit around and **** my head Hang out with the living dead [spoiler]Snort white **** up my nose[/spoiler] Pass out at the shows I don't even think about speed That's something I just don't need I've got the straight edge I'm a person just like you But I've got better things to do Than sit around and smoke dope 'Cause I know I can cope Laugh at the thought of eating ludes Laugh at the thought of sniffing glue Always gonna keep in touch Never want to use a crutch I've got the straight edge Points if you can name the band and the song without using the internet.
ReinnieR Posted July 4, 2009 Posted July 4, 2009 [quote name='The Bus Station' post='1909679' date='Jul 3 2009, 09:35 PM']Whatevs... Rexi is straight-edge but really Rexi don't get drunk.[/quote] did you just call me rexi?
The Bus Station Posted July 4, 2009 Posted July 4, 2009 This thread is suddenly and unexpectedly hardcore
The Bus Station Posted July 4, 2009 Posted July 4, 2009 [quote name='ReinnieR' post='1909704' date='Jul 3 2009, 07:47 PM']did you just call me rexi?[/quote] No I called Rexi Rexi
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now