An Old School Catholic Message Board

Posting On Phatmass

eagle_eye222001

Posting on Phatmass  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i want the lame board posts to count just because it would make it easier for me to be able to change my title, but otherwise i'm perfectly ok with those posts being count-less.

CatherineM

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1912420' date='Jul 6 2009, 12:50 AM']I don't post in the Vocation Station because I feel out of place. :mellow:[/quote]

I post there all the time. We all have a vocation, and discerning it can be a long process. It shouldn't just be about religious orders.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1913094' date='Jul 6 2009, 09:16 PM']Nihil!! :shock:

:ohno:[/quote]
Have I disappointed you, somehow? :sadwalk:

missionseeker

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1911800' date='Jul 5 2009, 02:53 PM']The debate table drives me nuts.[/quote]

me too.

I usually wind up posting there only if Jeff says "Cat, tag-team in the SM thread?" And usually, he does most of it. :mellow: I've given up hope on convincing people with words about SM. I will just have to land a job as a choir director at some parish before I really try (read overhaul the program :mellow: ) to convince someone. :lol:

A couple threads infuriate me so much that I WILL post. I'll never forget the dating/physical touch thread. :topsy:

CatherineM

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1913996' date='Jul 7 2009, 09:11 PM']me too.

I usually wind up posting there only if Jeff says "Cat, tag-team in the SM thread?" And usually, he does most of it. :mellow: I've given up hope on convincing people with words about SM. I will just have to land a job as a choir director at some parish before I really try (read overhaul the program :mellow: ) to convince someone. :lol:

A couple threads infuriate me so much that I WILL post. I'll never forget the dating/physical touch thread. :topsy:[/quote]

The ones I get in the most trouble about is the literal interpretation of the bible ones. I thought I was going to be burned at the stake as a heretic.

missionseeker

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1914011' date='Jul 7 2009, 09:24 PM']The ones I get in the most trouble about is the literal interpretation of the bible ones. I thought I was going to be burned at the stake as a heretic.[/quote]

THAT WAS CRAZY!!!!! I was just like :blink:

[quote name='eagle_eye222001' post='1912862' date='Jul 6 2009, 05:58 PM']The poll has some interesting numbers. :think: Apparently five people really like posting in Lame board when posts don't count........don't understand that. :blink:

Then basically Phatmass is split over whether lame posts should count or not.

Interesting stuff. :cool:

----------------
Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/the+killers/track/somebody+told+me"]The Killers - Somebody Told Me[/url]
via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url][/quote]
Probably cause they (we) don't understand why you put the "no post count" option. So we picked it to be scandalous :mellow:

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1913535' date='Jul 7 2009, 12:18 PM']I post there all the time. We all have a vocation, and discerning it can be a long process. It shouldn't just be about religious orders.[/quote]
New board for us, Cat? :whistle:

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1913996' date='Jul 7 2009, 10:11 PM']me too.

A couple threads infuriate me so much that I WILL post. I'll never forget the dating/physical touch thread. :topsy:[/quote]
Werd.

CatherineM

Don't forget the one on female masturbation. That really got people's blood pressure up.