An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Lost My V-card Tonight

Resurrexi

[quote name='OraProMe' post='1910509' date='Jul 4 2009, 07:41 AM']hahaha Resurrexi, you're a 15 year old kid who thinks he's been in love and has had internet girlfriends he's never met.[/quote]

SMM and missionseeker didn't meet until they had dated several months.

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1910513' date='Jul 4 2009, 08:44 AM']SMM and missionseeker didn't meet until they had dated several months.[/quote]
yea, but they we not in love after dating for a few days either. :mellow:

Edited by rachael

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1910513' date='Jul 4 2009, 07:44 AM']SMM and missionseeker didn't meet until they had dated several months.[/quote]

SMM and Missionseeker aren't as arrogant as you either.

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1910516' date='Jul 4 2009, 07:48 AM']:unsure:[/quote]
i corrected myself.

That isn't why I used that emoticon. I'm too tired to care about the errors that others make in their use of language.

Edited by Resurrexi

piano_freak184

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1910531' date='Jul 4 2009, 08:58 AM']I probably should have slept last night. Yes?[/quote]
HAHA I DIDN'T GET ANY SLEEP EITHER! I'M ALL WORKED UP ON MOUNTAIN DEW!
i slept for a few minutes though...that doesnt count....
AHHHHHHHHHHH

[quote name='piano_freak184' post='1910552' date='Jul 4 2009, 08:35 AM']HAHA I DIDN'T GET ANY SLEEP EITHER! I'M ALL WORKED UP ON MOUNTAIN DEW!
i slept for a few minutes though...that doesnt count....
AHHHHHHHHHHH[/quote]

You probably should have slept last night too.

:mellow:

piano_freak184

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1910554' date='Jul 4 2009, 09:37 AM']You probably should have slept last night too.

:mellow:[/quote]
Yeah. :mellow:

missionseeker

[quote name='rachael' post='1910514' date='Jul 4 2009, 07:45 AM']yea, but they we not in love after dating for a few days either. :mellow:[/quote]

Yes, Rexi... that word did not come from his mouth until more than 8 months later. And not until after we had met. Also, he did (does) not say it lightly. Neither do I, and I hope to God that I can live up to those words.

Please, stop using us a justification (this is not the first time you have said "But SMM and Missionseeker did). I do think our situations were different enough that that is not warranted.

[quote name='OraProMe' post='1910517' date='Jul 4 2009, 07:49 AM']SMM and Missionseeker aren't as arrogant as you either.[/quote]

Thanks... that's... nice to know. :topsy: