An Old School Catholic Message Board

Brag About Yourself

Paddington

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1912252' date='Jul 5 2009, 09:26 PM']I would brag about myself, but I don't want to hear more people (*coughorapromecough*) whining about how I'm arrogant.[/quote]

It's not just Jake that [i]discusses[/i] your arrogance.

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1912252' date='Jul 5 2009, 11:26 PM']I would brag about myself, but I don't want to hear more people (*coughorapromecough*) whining about how I'm arrogant.[/quote]
You can't handle the truth. :mellow:

[quote name='rachael' post='1912537' date='Jul 6 2009, 08:19 AM']Rachael is taking the day off.[/quote]

What from? Aren't you on vacation?

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1912540' date='Jul 6 2009, 10:21 AM']What from? Aren't you on vacation?[/quote]
from my internship? :unsure:

i have a migraine :sadwalk:

Rachael is being extra nerdy and shopping for history, current affairs and political science books....just because.

homeschoolmom

HSmom makes the best grilled ch[b][/b]eese sandwiches ever. Her neighbor said so.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1912577' date='Jul 6 2009, 11:22 AM']How old is this alleged neighbor?[/quote]
She's not alleged. She's seven. I consider seven to be the prime age for a grilled chee[i][/i]se connaisseur.