An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Sammy Blaze Cd ?

I heard Mr. Blaze has some new heat on the way ? Summer release ? Any details of what the album is going to be like ? I am excited 4 this. Hit me with some details.

Is it true T- Pain is gonna be on that ????

Im in love with a nun ????

DB

Edited by Guest

saintwannabe 777

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1913350' date='Jul 7 2009, 06:25 AM']I heard Mr. Blaze has some new heat ? Summer release ? Any details of what the album is going to be like ? I am excited 4 this. Hit me with some details.

Is it true T- Pain is gonna be on that ????

Im in love with a nun ????

DB[/quote]

:lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

haha actually a sammy blaze cut with t pizel on the hook would be pretty dope. what's up sammy did you exchange numbers or emails when you met ?

Edited by Guest

[quote name='musturde' post='1913377' date='Jul 7 2009, 07:03 AM']Real talk, I think Sammy is one of my favorites.[/quote]

I agree 100 %

He could get signed to a major label if he wanted to.

The meaning of life is classic.

Edited by Guest

heavenseeker

i was talking to him on facebook about a week or so ago and he said it is going to be more fun songs. he didnt mention anything about when it would come out

[quote name='heavenseeker' post='1913678' date='Jul 7 2009, 02:16 PM']i was talking to him on facebook about a week or so ago and he said it is going to be more fun songs. he didnt mention anything about when it would come out[/quote]

Dope.