An Old School Catholic Message Board

Piano_freak

Resurrexi

piano_freak184

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1914679' date='Jul 8 2009, 06:41 PM']Nope, but good try. :rolleyes:[/quote]
Oh yeah, maybe you'll punch me in the arm.

I'm so scared.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='piano_freak184' post='1914629' date='Jul 8 2009, 07:25 PM']I have no idea what preclude means.

I'm special.[/quote]

Acquaint yourself with the dictionary:

[url="http://dictionary.reference.com/"]http://dictionary.reference.com/[/url]

piano_freak184

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1914685' date='Jul 8 2009, 06:43 PM']Acquaint yourself with the dictionary:

[url="http://dictionary.reference.com/"]http://dictionary.reference.com/[/url][/quote]
Got it. Thanks :)

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='piano_freak184' post='1914682' date='Jul 8 2009, 05:42 PM']Oh yeah, maybe you'll punch me in the arm.

I'm so scared.[/quote]
I don't think I could hit a little girl in any case. Seriously, you're younger than my brother.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1914569' date='Jul 8 2009, 05:55 PM']Deadpan is probably my favourite kind of humour, actually. :)[/quote]
Me too. I live by it.

[quote name='piano_freak184' post='1914643' date='Jul 8 2009, 06:28 PM']Right...

Well whatever that means...

I'm going to go cut my wrists. brb.[/quote]
Wow girl. He just posted the dictionary definition complete with the origin of the word and you still don't know what it means? :blink:

piano_freak184

[quote name='Moosey' post='1915162' date='Jul 9 2009, 12:49 AM']Me too. I live by it.

Wow girl. He just posted the dictionary definition complete with the origin of the word and you still don't know what it means? :blink:[/quote]
It was a horrible definition.

wow. :mellow:
kids these days.

I remember when my dad would tell me "Get a dictionary" when I said, "What does that mean?" Made me a better person today even if my spelling is still atrocious.

Christie_M

ahah me too!! only I actually had to write the word out 10 times and use it in a sentence......and i STILL don't know how to spell most of them :ohno:

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1915779' date='Jul 9 2009, 01:52 PM']ahah me too!! only I actually had to write the word out 10 times and use it in a sentence......and i STILL don't know how to spell most of them :ohno:[/quote]

Oh yeah. I remember in school for spelling, mom would have tuesdays be dictionary day. We had to look up each word and write a definition. Wed. was sentence day. Take each word and use it in a sentence. Thursday was write five times each and Friday was spelling test.

[quote]What are you going to do, bow to me then kick me in the shin?[/quote] He kicks us in the shins all the time...

[quote]Maybe you could take my brother......
Not Quoteman. The other one. Middle one.[/quote] YAY!!! Not me!!

[quote name='picchick' post='1915730' date='Jul 9 2009, 01:28 PM']wow. :mellow:
kids these days.

I remember when my dad would tell me "Get a dictionary" when I said, "What does that mean?" Made me a better person today even if my spelling is still atrocious.[/quote]
I hate it when I ask how to spell something and people say "Look it up in the dictionary." Ummmmmmmmm I can't spell it...how am I supposed to find it in the dictionary? :rolleyes:

[quote name='picchick' post='1915730' date='Jul 9 2009, 01:28 PM']wow. :mellow:
kids these days.

I remember when my dad would tell me "Get a dictionary" when I said, "What does that mean?" Made me a better person today even if my spelling is still atrocious.[/quote]
my parents did that to me too!
only one time I was trying to figure out how to spell "mystery" and my parents told me to look it up and I couldn't find it under mi and I almost started crying. :mellow:

[quote name='Moosey' post='1915917' date='Jul 9 2009, 02:59 PM']I hate it when I ask how to spell something and people say "Look it up in the dictionary." Ummmmmmmmm I can't spell it...how am I supposed to find it in the dictionary? :rolleyes:[/quote]

Oh if it was anyone else other than my parents I'd tell them no way.

[quote name='picchick' post='1916139' date='Jul 9 2009, 06:20 PM']Oh if it was anyone else other than my parents I'd tell them no way.[/quote]

What if Santa asked you to? Would you turn down Santa? How about a kitten? Would you turn down a kitten? :unsure: .... Because everyone here knows Santa is real...

(just play along for the ones who still belive)

[quote name='QuoteMan' post='1916144' date='Jul 9 2009, 07:31 PM']What if Santa asked you to? Would you turn down Santa? How about a kitten? Would you turn down a kitten? :unsure: .... Because everyone here knows Santa is real...

(just play along for the ones who still belive)[/quote]
If Santa gave me what I wanted then I would totally look up any word he told me.