An Old School Catholic Message Board

This May Not Surprise You

missionseeker

i dunno. he does have some stiff competition in his little niche of goodlooking canadian musicians dating awesome girls from PM who live too far away.

like Nick, he is a cool guy too.

:P

Edited by Jesus_lol

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1915297' date='Jul 9 2009, 01:18 AM']i dunno. he does have some stiff competition in his little niche of goodlooking canadian musicians [s]dating awesome girls from PM who live too far away[/s] [b]who are taking business next year[/b].

like [s]Nick[/s][b]Joe[/b], he is a cool guy too.

:P[/quote]
iawtc. :mellow:

Christie_M

[quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1915297' date='Jul 9 2009, 12:18 AM']i dunno. he does have some stiff competition in his little niche of goodlooking canadian musicians dating awesome girls from PM [b]who live too far away.[/b]

like Nick, he is a cool guy too.

:P[/quote]
:(

uber cool :smokey:

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1915301' date='Jul 9 2009, 12:20 AM']iawtc. :mellow:[/quote]
:no:

Edited by Christie_M

My boyfriend is better than your boyfriend. :harhar:

Of course, I do like Jeff and Nick in a brotherly, platonic way, and they are both super cool...but Phil is cooler. And I love him. :blush: That's all.

Christie_M

[quote name='MissyP89' post='1915325' date='Jul 9 2009, 12:33 AM']My boyfriend is better than your boyfriend. :harhar:

Of course, I do like Jeff and Nick in a brotherly, platonic way, and they are both super cool...but Phil is cooler. And I love him. :blush: That's all.[/quote]

:mellow:

VeniteAdoremus

[quote name='MissyP89' post='1915325' date='Jul 9 2009, 09:33 AM']My boyfriend is better than your boyfriend. :harhar:

Of course, I do like Jeff and Nick in a brotherly, platonic way, and they are both super cool...but Phil is cooler. And I love him. :blush: That's all.[/quote]

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1915337' date='Jul 9 2009, 09:47 AM']:mellow:[/quote]

:whistle: