An Old School Catholic Message Board

See Ya In Pa!

Selah

Vincent Vega

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1917841' date='Jul 12 2009, 10:36 AM']I think PA is becoming the new center of the Phatmass universe.

One of my favorite college road trips was to Lancaster, with a side trip to Littitz, where there is a chocolate-making company. :drool:

We also went to some sort of apple festival.[/quote]
If you want candy, look no farther than Sarris's.

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1916675' date='Jul 10 2009, 12:23 PM']LOL

Waves hi :clap: just ate lunch at Houlihans there. :)[/quote]

There's a Houlihans in Station Square, but I've never been there...I'm always at the Hard Rock :D

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1917841' date='Jul 12 2009, 10:36 AM']I think PA is becoming the new center of the Phatmass universe.[/quote]
it's because mikolbe moved there.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Selah' post='1919188' date='Jul 13 2009, 10:48 PM']There's a Houlihans in Station Square, but I've never been there...I'm always at the Hard Rock :D[/quote]
Hard Rock is ok, Joes Crab Shack by the fountains is better. My friend just went to Buca di Beppo and said its amazing family-style eat-in-the-kitchen Italian food. My sons want to move into Cambo-Ican Kitchen, they are there every Thursday night for chicken. I like Piper's Pub for bangers and mash.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='rachael' post='1919197' date='Jul 13 2009, 11:04 PM']it's because mikolbe moved there.[/quote]
I'm starting to believe it... this is the best summer weather in 20 years, and probably the best in the US for the last month. Now if he could only make it RAIN!!!!!!!!

Vincent Vega

My grandparents and I are going to Monterrey Bay on Mt. Washington tonight for my grandma's birthday (it's a yearly tradition) - I haven't fasted this much since lent. :D

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' post='1922783' date='Jul 17 2009, 03:20 PM']My grandparents and I are going to Monterrey Bay on Mt. Washington tonight for my grandma's birthday (it's a yearly tradition) - I haven't fasted this much since lent. :D[/quote]
Yum Yum Yum!!!!!!
Have a good time! :)

:drool: :eat:

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' post='1918320' date='Jul 13 2009, 12:28 AM']If you want candy, look no farther than Sarris's.[/quote]

My mouth is actually watering. It's a good thing I live hundereds of miles away these ays because I might try to live off of their chocolate covered pretzels and meltaways. mmmmmm

There is also a place on the strip called fudgy wudgy thats DELICIOUS. They ahve the creamiest fudge I've ever tasted. It's usually too rich for my taste but theirs isn't at all! I ordered 2 LBS for christmas and it was well worth it.

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1922613' date='Jul 17 2009, 09:50 AM']I'm starting to believe it... this is the best summer weather in 20 years, and probably the best in the US for the last month. Now if he could only make it RAIN!!!!!!!![/quote]

Did someone from Pittsburgh just ask for rain? I'm concerned that the world might actually be ending.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='VoTeckam' post='1922955' date='Jul 17 2009, 06:38 PM']Did someone from Pittsburgh just ask for rain? I'm concerned that the world might actually be ending.[/quote]
Yes I did, we haven't had any for the whole month and my garden is wilting away. One storm in 3 weeks is not asking too much is it? :unsure: It isn't a big storm, hardly any interesting thunder or lightning...just a quick deluge to keep the flowers alive :flowers: