An Old School Catholic Message Board

Infected Toe

T-Bone _

[quote name='QuoteMan' post='1917097' date='Jul 10 2009, 10:28 PM']Notice how we start talking about infected toenails, and end up talking about girls... Odd... Peculiar[/quote]

Typical for guys though.

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1917128' date='Jul 11 2009, 12:17 AM']Typical for guys though.[/quote]
I wonder what the correlation is, in their minds ...

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1917139' date='Jul 10 2009, 11:32 PM']I wonder what the correlation is, in their minds ...[/quote]

I was told that the nerves for the feet and a certain appendage are actually right next to each other on the spinal column, and that's where feet fetishes come from if they get switched or are too close together.

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1917146' date='Jul 11 2009, 12:38 AM']I was told that the nerves for the feet and a certain appendage are actually right next to each other on the spinal column, and that's where feet fetishes come from if they get switched or are too close together.[/quote]
Really? Fascinating.

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1917146' date='Jul 11 2009, 12:38 AM']I was told that the nerves for the feet and a certain appendage are actually right next to each other on the spinal column, and that's where feet fetishes come from if they get switched or are too close together.[/quote]
oh. wow.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='QuoteMan' post='1917088' date='Jul 10 2009, 10:06 PM']Grrr.... :annoyed:[/quote]
Are you finally admitting now that this isn't a good thing? :detective:

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1917237' date='Jul 11 2009, 02:14 AM']When guys[u][i][b] really[/b][/i][/u] like a chick's feet.[/quote]

that's wierd :huh:

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1917362' date='Jul 11 2009, 01:53 PM']The Novocaine is wearing off.[/quote]
Did they give you legal narcotics to partake of later? ;)

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1917470' date='Jul 11 2009, 06:38 PM']Did they give you legal narcotics to partake of later? ;)[/quote]

Actually, they did, but I would rather be in pain than sleepy. :mellow: