In An Hour

Resurrexi

In an hour I will be able to do the following things:

*Get an unrestricted drivers license

*Get married (cf. CIC 1083 §1)

*Get excommunicated (cf. CIC 1323 1°)

:mellow:

Edited by Resurrexi

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1917123' date='Jul 11 2009, 12:13 AM']In an hour I will be able to do the following things:

:mellow:[/quote]

Do you plan on doing all these things in an hour? That would be quite a full day. :detective: Anyone in mind to marry. Don't care to hear about the excommunication. God bless you!

Happy Birthday!

Vincent Vega

Wow.
In the State of Florida, one can not have a completely unrestricted drivers license until the age of 18 (there are curfews imposed on drivers until that time).

Sto lat, paesan!

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1917123' date='Jul 11 2009, 12:13 AM']In an hour I will be able to do the following things:

:mellow:[/quote]

Maybe we should start a poll to see what happens to you first? :lol_roll: :lol_roll:

homeschoolmom

Happy birthday... I already sang to you in the lame board. I'm too winded to do it again.

[quote name='Norseman82' post='1917378' date='Jul 11 2009, 01:18 PM']Maybe we should start a poll to see what happens to you first? :lol_roll: :lol_roll:[/quote]

:lol_above: That would be very interesting.

Congrats, Resurrexi. Don't celebrate by doing anything to get excommunicated. You'll regret it in the long run. I think you'd probably regret getting married too, if you do it today.

So stick with the license.

You know the CFRs have the best happy birthday song... I've heard it once or twice. Something about how the whole world is miserable with people dying everywhere, but happy birthday. I wish I could remember it all.

It probably would not have the same effect typed though.