An Old School Catholic Message Board

Popsicles Or Ice Cream

princessgianna

Popsicles or Ice Cream  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1917631' date='Jul 11 2009, 09:41 PM']It's not that long a plane ride. The trouble is getting tickets.
If you can find a flight that isn't empty, and don't check any luggage, it's a snap.[/quote]

why not check any luggage? it's not like i'm gonna stuff myself into one :mellow:

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1917634' date='Jul 11 2009, 09:42 PM']You could stop in Vancouver too... :saint:[/quote]

fo shizzle
^_^

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1917636' date='Jul 11 2009, 10:44 PM']why not check any luggage? it's not like i'm gonna stuff myself into one :mellow:[/quote]
Picking up checked baggage adds about a half hour or longer to the end of your trip at the airport. Plus there's always a chance they send it somewhere other than where you're going.

But then again.... WestJet does have alot of delays... We might have eaten the ice cream by the time you get there.... :unsure:

princessgianna

[quote name='piano_freak184' post='1917282' date='Jul 11 2009, 10:06 AM']Ice cream!!!

3 or 4 am... you are one dedicated phatmasser. :D[/quote]

Or when I finally got the computer-whichever way you want to think about it as... :mellow:
[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1917523' date='Jul 11 2009, 09:45 PM']Slurpees. :)[/quote]
Are delicious.

Nice thing about Popsicles-at only 20 cal. each you can 4-5 of them and not feel guilty! :)