An Old School Catholic Message Board

Back From Ireland.

dUSt

Brother Adam

My spiritual director is from Ireland and I have friends who are still there from a two week stay. I hate all of you.

My grandmother was from County Longford and my grandfather from County Cavan. I've always wanted to go, but hate to fly.

homeschoolmom

Did you eat any Lucky Charms? I would have. Of course my arm does not have to be twisted too hard to get me to eat Lucky Charms. I love them.

[quote name='Noel's angel' post='1917859' date='Jul 12 2009, 11:01 AM']Whereabouts were you, dUSt?[/quote]
Day 1 - Dublin
Day 2 - Galway
Day 3 - Killarney
Day 4 - Back to Dublin.

I rented a car. Learned how to shift with my left hand and drive on the left side of the road.

[quote name='dUSt' post='1917895' date='Jul 12 2009, 11:32 AM']I rented a car. Learned how to shift with my left hand and drive on the left side of the road.[/quote]

Guess you learned quicker than Matthew Broderick did since you came home in one piece.

Noel's angel

Unrelated...

If I asked you really nicely (and gave you a wee bit extra $$) would you possibly be able to get me an extra small t shirt?

mariaassunta

Dust glad you enjoyed it...I am from Ireland...So what did you think of Galway and Dublin?

[quote name='angelofmary' post='1917991' date='Jul 12 2009, 03:21 PM']Dust glad you enjoyed it...I am from Ireland...So what did you think of Galway and Dublin?[/quote]
It was awesome. GREAT food in Ireland. Really friendly people too.

I just wish things weren't so expensive!

Oh, and I wish the roads were wider too.

[quote name='Noel's angel' post='1917989' date='Jul 12 2009, 03:12 PM']Unrelated...

If I asked you really nicely (and gave you a wee bit extra $$) would you possibly be able to get me an extra small t shirt?[/quote]

I think I am going to make a "build your own phatmass t-shirt" page, with a lot of different options, including colors, youth, women's and larger sizes.

Obviously, it'll cost a little more because it'll require a special order, and an individual printing, but I think it'd be a nice thing to do for all of y'all. :)