Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

My 1000 post  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

elizabeth09
Posted (edited)

I will choose the best

Edited by elizabeth09
goldenchild17
Posted

eat ice cream while watching veggie tales

Posted

Can't go wrong with ice cream.

Posted

Can't go wrong with eating ice cream while walking... But then again, there is a chance you drop your ice cream... :think: Go with the ice cream

Posted

Buy some ice cream and go for a walk. Then go home and talk to your brothers and sisters. It may be nice to buy them ice cream, too. :topsy:

Posted

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1917816' date='Jul 12 2009, 07:51 AM']Can't go wrong with ice cream.[/quote]
I agree.

sacredhopes
Posted

[quote name='elizabeth09' post='1917788' date='Jul 12 2009, 05:29 AM']I will choose the best[/quote]

I just joined and I'm already seeing 666. :unsure:

puellapaschalis
Posted

Mmmmmm, ice cream...

icelandic_iceskater
Posted

buy some ice-cream...

...then give it to me.

:yes:

eagle_eye222001
Posted

[quote name='icelandic_iceskater' post='1918184' date='Jul 12 2009, 09:25 PM']buy some ice-cream...

...then give it to me.

:yes:[/quote]

:lol:

----------------
Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/veggietales+(veggie+tunes)/track/belly+button"]VeggieTales (Veggie Tunes) - Belly Button[/url]
via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]

Posted

[quote name='sacredhopes' post='1917911' date='Jul 12 2009, 01:08 PM']I just joined and I'm already seeing 666. :unsure:[/quote]

Huh? :mellow:

Posted

I had to settle for angel food cake.

princessgianna
Posted

Buy Ice cream, take a walk, talk with siblings and have FUN! :lol_roll:

elizabeth09
Posted

But what about the funny story?

Posted

Buy some ice cream, take a walk and then come home and write a funny story. :topsy:

elizabeth09
Posted

But how funny?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...