An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Artist

Catholic116

Catholic116

Im trying to be a catholic MC, so check out my myspace. sorry ahead of time for the roughness of the tracks, i shouldn't have bought a USB condenser mic >_<

www.myspace.com/irishcr

Sounds like you have some potential with the emceeing, but dude, leave the beat making to somebody else! haha

Good job.

Keep rapping.
Stop making beats.

[quote name='dUSt' post='1919721' date='Jul 14 2009, 01:20 PM']Sounds like you have some potential with the emceeing, but dude, leave the beat making to somebody else! haha

Good job.

Keep rapping.
Stop making beats.[/quote]

i was thinking the same thing... i just didn't know how to say it. lol.

Catholic116

[quote name='Seven77' post='1920251' date='Jul 14 2009, 08:03 PM']i was thinking the same thing... i just didn't know how to say it. lol.[/quote]

yeah, that is definitely where i struggle, but i must confess that i havent used the best material so far. I feel like a perfectionist, i don't want to use an amazing beat with horrible production skills, know what i mean? but yeah, im gonna talk to some people and see if i can get some help. As always, thanks for the input, its truly appreciated

[quote name='Catholic116' post='1920108' date='Jul 14 2009, 08:29 PM']LoL, If i had someone else to make them i would XD

thanks though, i appreciate the feed back[/quote]

i can help with that. Keep at the rhyming though you have great potential...

Catholic116

Just added a new song to my myspace, Constantly. Check it out, let me know what you think.

[url="http://www.myspace.com/irishcr"]www.myspace.com/irishcr[/url]

• 2 months later...