An Old School Catholic Message Board

Chicken, Bacon, Cheddar, Bbq

homeschoolmom

Did anyone have one of those lobster subs? Subway had them out a while ago... I never had one though, 'cause they cost sooooo much!

6"- around 6 bucks
12"- around 12 bucks
6" double stuffed- 12 bucks
12" double stuffed- 24 bucks!

... :mellow:... outragous

homeschoolmom

Uh, yeah... "Subway" and "lobster" should not be in the same sentence.

I had to run in to Subway again today to pick up movie tickets for tomorrow's free summer movie... oh the temptation to have a C/B/C/BBQ for the third day in a row was great... but my cash supply was not.

:(

homeschoolmom

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1919737' date='Jul 14 2009, 02:38 PM']you should ask to have the sandwich for free.[/quote]
Or I could (and probably will) make them at home...

I heard a story that Subway was thinking about making a sandwich with roasted red peppers on them. A local shop somewhere had been testing it, but when they went to the head office with it, they said no. The reason is that to supply every Subway restaurant in the chain with enough red peppers would take more than are produced each year planet wide.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1919813' date='Jul 14 2009, 03:22 PM']I heard a story that Subway was thinking about making a sandwich with roasted red peppers on them. A local shop somewhere had been testing it, but when they went to the head office with it, they said no. The reason is that to supply every Subway restaurant in the chain with enough red peppers would take more than are produced each year planet wide.[/quote]
:twitch: wow...