An Old School Catholic Message Board

Apples

Resurrexi

homeschoolmom

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1919081' date='Jul 13 2009, 07:57 PM']The last Apple Computer I touched was like this:
[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/70/Apple-II.jpg/300px-Apple-II.jpg[/img][/quote]
:lol_roll: :yes:

[quote name='icelandic_iceskater' post='1919136' date='Jul 13 2009, 08:09 PM']file > new window. Or something like that.[/quote]

Thanks! :))

loveletslive

or just hit command+t. basically all the shortcuts you can do on a windows PC with control+whatever are done on a mac with the mac/command key.

also you can set up your touch pad so that when you click the lower right hand corner it is a right click. google it for step by step instructions. i've had a macbook pro for like 2 weeks now and i'm pretty used to it now.

check out mac tips daily or the mac tips podcast.

My favorite function is the screen capture where you can select the area to capture (shift+control+command+4).

CatholicWing

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1919007' date='Jul 13 2009, 06:56 PM']I got an Apple computer for my birthday.[/quote]

Congratulation!!!

I've been using Windows longer than I have been using my Mac, but I've never had trouble with either. Both are great machines. You just have to explore it yourself and get accustomed to it.