An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Just Wanted To Say

Resurrexi

ah yes. being grounded. I'm only yelled at now, but I think i can only remember a few times where i wasn't allowed on the computer for a few days as punishment, but that is/was the extent of my groundings.

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1919488' date='Jul 14 2009, 07:56 AM']Me either. :saint:[/quote]
chya right

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='QuoteMan' post='1920667' date='Jul 15 2009, 01:17 PM']I get grounded all the time.... Although not recently... :D[/quote]
(Since he joined Phatmass, oddly enough. Except our mom hates it rather harshly.)

aww i bet i make it all better though :saint:

you should tell her to join so she can be with all the other moms.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1921026' date='Jul 15 2009, 07:23 PM']you should tell her to join so she can be with all the other moms.[/quote]
:sadwalk:
[i]Seriously[/i] doubt it.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1921177' date='Jul 15 2009, 09:52 PM']why does she [s]distest[/s] [b](detest)[/b] it so?[/quote]
Not something I should talk about so publically.

Incidentally, I think we had a conversation over PM about it, maybe two months ago? Or less. I may be mistaken.

(i ment to put an "e" there :mellow: )
wow...seriously? I JUST deleted my inbox this morning with those PMs. great timming.
:(

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1921187' date='Jul 15 2009, 09:59 PM'](i ment to put an "e" there :mellow: )
wow...seriously? I JUST deleted my inbox this morning with those PMs. great [s]timming[/s] [b](timing)[/b].
:([/quote]
That's ok. :P I delete mine pretty often just in case the inbox fills up and I forget. They're long gone for me.