An Old School Catholic Message Board

Nea Backs Same-sex 'marriage'

Angel*Star

• 3 weeks later...
elizabeth09

The people who think that the same-sex marrige are wrong. The other people that think that in marrige, their should be a man and a woman. That no matter how many same-sex marrige their are, they will never have the baby, without the other sex.

[quote name='elizabeth09' post='1943966' date='Aug 8 2009, 11:56 PM']The people who think that the same-sex marrige are wrong. The other people that think that in marrige, their should be a man and a woman. That no matter how many same-sex marrige their are, they will never have the baby, without the other sex.[/quote]

Where I come from it is legal for same sex couples to adopt and there are other ways of getting babies e.g. sperm donor/surrogate mothers etc.

You a Canuck?

It's not the same though. These selfish same-sex couples require at least two other people for surrogate mother method. And from what I understand, it's a big industry in India for women to grow children for a couple which may not even include said couple's DNA. Some other man and some other women donate to produce the child. So the question really in the end is, who's child is it [i]really[/i]?

/tangent... :detective: