MIKolbe Posted July 16, 2009 Posted July 16, 2009 give it a second...he's looking up the orginal latin.
The Bus Station Posted July 16, 2009 Posted July 16, 2009 Rexi's threads are always so exciting. I wonder what his secret is.
XIX Posted July 16, 2009 Posted July 16, 2009 I like Rexi. I'm sort of rooting for him to be a great guy.
Selah Posted July 16, 2009 Posted July 16, 2009 [quote name='SaintOlaf' post='1921564' date='Jul 16 2009, 10:53 AM']best. post. evar.[/quote]
Resurrexi Posted July 16, 2009 Author Posted July 16, 2009 [quote name='Paddington' post='1921538' date='Jul 16 2009, 09:10 AM']I consider myself a candidate for Res' verymadness. Pretty much cuz of the story thread. [/quote] You are not the person with whom I am angry. [quote name='Terra Firma' post='1921567' date='Jul 16 2009, 09:57 AM']Maybe it is me. Bring it on! [/quote] No, I am not angry with you either. [quote name='piano_freak184' post='1921811' date='Jul 16 2009, 03:43 PM'][/quote] I'm certainly not mad at you.
Resurrexi Posted July 16, 2009 Author Posted July 16, 2009 [quote name='mcts' post='1921892' date='Jul 16 2009, 05:12 PM']me?[/quote] Nope. [quote name='Christie_M' post='1921893' date='Jul 16 2009, 05:13 PM']you seem to have skipped a few people.[/quote] Those persons didn't ask.
Resurrexi Posted July 16, 2009 Author Posted July 16, 2009 [quote name='QuoteMan' post='1921710' date='Jul 16 2009, 01:10 PM']I hope it isn't me... [/quote] Your hopes have come true!
Christie_M Posted July 16, 2009 Posted July 16, 2009 [quote name='Resurrexi' post='1921895' date='Jul 16 2009, 04:15 PM']Nope. Those persons didn't ask.[/quote] neither did Terra... [quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1921398' date='Jul 16 2009, 12:07 AM']is it me??? [/quote] [quote name='T-Bone _' post='1921542' date='Jul 16 2009, 08:16 AM']It's probably me. [/quote] [quote name='Nadezhda' post='1921559' date='Jul 16 2009, 08:49 AM']Could be me. Ah well.[/quote]
Resurrexi Posted July 16, 2009 Author Posted July 16, 2009 (edited) [quote name='Christie_M' post='1921901' date='Jul 16 2009, 05:18 PM']neither did Terra...[/quote] She implicitly asked. I'm not mad at T-Bone or Nadezhda, by the way. Edited July 16, 2009 by Resurrexi
Sojourner Posted July 16, 2009 Posted July 16, 2009 [quote name='Resurrexi' post='1921902' date='Jul 16 2009, 06:19 PM']She implicitly asked. I'm not mad at T-Bone or Nadezhda, by the way.[/quote] So ... Jesus_lol?
Christie_M Posted July 16, 2009 Posted July 16, 2009 [quote name='Resurrexi' post='1921902' date='Jul 16 2009, 04:19 PM']She implicitly asked. I'm not mad at T-Bone or Nadezhda, by the way.[/quote] so that just leaves one from my post
Resurrexi Posted July 16, 2009 Author Posted July 16, 2009 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1921906' date='Jul 16 2009, 05:23 PM']so that just leaves one from my post[/quote] I find that person's username very irreverent, so I am perpetually mad at that person on account of his username. That is not whom I was discussing in the original post, however.
Sojourner Posted July 16, 2009 Posted July 16, 2009 You carry around a lot of anger for such a young person.
Resurrexi Posted July 16, 2009 Author Posted July 16, 2009 [quote name='Terra Firma' post='1921911' date='Jul 16 2009, 05:26 PM']You carry around a lot of anger for such a young person.[/quote] I'm actually very calm. I am more frustrated than anything.
Recommended Posts